Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Oh man, this is outstanding this patter. The pain from Kerryfail is immense. I’m bathing in a sea of mentally challenged tears today, it’s bliss.

I’ve been buckled all day with this stuff, what a time it’s been the last 24 hours!!
Best laugh ive had in a looooong time :)) woop woop.

They thought they were getting the oirish Baresi but turns out it was this guy.
3lNRSV.jpg

Last edited:
The absolute fud was writing a couple of months ago about suing someone who was slating him on FF. Had a Lawyer that was about to contact Mark Dingwall to make him give over a posters details. Couldn’t stop laughing at the fucking nugget.
Sure if Mark had any hassle we would all contribute to a crowd fund going to any legal costs required if necessary. I know I would contribute and many more would too.

Extra bonus: 24hrs since humbling: for some, how poor they are is now sinking in.
However let's start with the still delusional who gets owned by his own.

I am more confident now of winning the league than I was before this match. They’ve shown their hand and, whilst we were underwhelming, they too were pish. Created little from open play and gave up chances.
---------------------------------------------------------
to be met with:
1/Absolute drivel. They completely nullified us and were clinical in attack. Which out off the two teams yesterday looked like champions?
2/That take is so wild it belongs in the Serengeti getting chased by hyenas.
3/Aye, I'm more confident now after we were comfortably beaten at home by our biggest rivals who were playing in second gear.
---------------
I reckon the reason why Gerrard hasn't gone yet is because he knows he can get the better of Lennon, he just has to stop his team collapsing after xmas and they have a great chance of winning the league.
Saw that last night , the way the huns set up explained to an idiot like me was really painful . The way they handled us so easily would make you weep .. again !
----------------------------------------------------------
If Lawwell isn't already privately sounding out viable alternatives then he really is asleep at the wheel.
----------------------------------------
I have watched Cluj, Copenhagen and Ferencvaros ( never mind Rangers ) embarrass our current manager....each of these teams have budgets miles below ours but each had a coach who had them drilled and playing to a plan that worked...I’d wager that any of those three coaches would accept a job with us without spending more than a minute thinking about it

Personally I thought Ferencvaros was the final straw... yesterday was beyond embarrassing
------------------------------------
Never mind Rangers having our number. Think every team we play has it. Nullify our wide players and its game over. All we do is aim for the wings and throw in aimless balls into the box. Lennon is not a top team manager and should never have been given the job 2nd time around. We are stuck with him now and cant see him being emptied until its mathematically impossible for is to win the league, and even if they do get rid have the fear John Kennedy will get promoted !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
he Green Brigade should get up to Lennoxtown tomorrow with another banner...
"If you think because we weren't there that you don't have to answer to us, think again. That was a deplorable display"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rangers weren’t great yesterday - two goals born from set pieces and one clear cut chance from open play I can remember - hardly the free flowing side they’ve been painted as in the media. We’ve got a better 11 but they’re better organised and that’s worrying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, across the weekend, Sportscene has had 3 huns on talking about the game. 0 ex Celtic players. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
-----------------------------------------
AAllan McGregor 36, free transfer. Steve Davis, 35, free transfer. Scott Arfield, nearly 32, free transfer. Brandon Barker, bald, free transfer. Glen Kamara, 50k. James Tavernier 200 grand. Six of the team which embarrassed us yesterday cost the grand total of 250k. Or, to put it another way, 3.25m less than we gave for 'project' Patryck Klimala. There can be no excuse for that garbage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers had a clear game plan based in which every player knew their job. Celtic had 11 guys on the pitch with no clear game plan - the inconsistent pressing highlights this.

Not a single shot on target. The game was controlled and managed by Rangers in a non-spectacular but efficient manner i.e. precisely how they've approached all of their European ties for the last two years. For Celtic not to be aware or able to deal with this given our resources and squad is laughable.
------------------------------------------------------------
The most damning thing to take from yesterday’s debacle is that we didn’t have a shot on target.
Even in the darkest days of Macari’s reign we troubled the Rangers goalkeeper.
But aye, Covid.
------------------------

Extra bonus: 24hrs since humbling: for some, how poor they are is now sinking in.

I am more confident now of winning the league than I was before this match. They’ve shown their hand and, whilst we were underwhelming, they too were pish. Created little from open play and gave up chances.
to be met with:
1/Absolute drivel. They completely nullified us and were clinical in attack. Which out off the two teams yesterday looked like champions?
3/Aye, I'm more confident now after we were comfortably beaten at home by our biggest rivals who were playing in second gear.
---------------
I reckon the reason why Gerrard hasn't gone yet is because he knows he can get the better of Lennon, he just has to stop his team collapsing after xmas and they have a great chance of winning the league.
Saw that last night , the way the huns set up explained to an idiot like me was really painful . The way they handled us so easily would make you weep .. again !
If Lawwell isn't already privately sounding out viable alternatives then he really is asleep at the wheel.
I have watched Cluj, Copenhagen and Ferencvaros ( never mind Rangers ) embarrass our current manager....each of these teams have budgets miles below ours but each had a coach who had them drilled and playing to a plan that worked...I’d wager that any of those three coaches would accept a job with us without spending more than a minute thinking about it

Personally I thought Ferencvaros was the final straw... yesterday was beyond embarrassing
Never mind Rangers having our number. Think every team we play has it. Nullify our wide players and its game over. All we do is aim for the wings and throw in aimless balls into the box. Lennon is not a top team manager and should never have been given the job 2nd time around. We are stuck with him now and cant see him being emptied until its mathematically impossible for is to win the league, and even if they do get rid have the fear John Kennedy will get promoted !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you think because we weren't there that you don't have to answer to us, think again. That was a deplorable display"
Rangers weren’t great yesterday - two goals born from set pieces and one clear cut chance from open play I can remember - hardly the free flowing side they’ve been painted as in the media. We’ve got a better 11 but they’re better organised and that’s worrying.

So, across the weekend, Sportscene has had 3 huns on talking about the game. 0 ex Celtic players. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
AAllan McGregor 36, free transfer. Steve Davis, 35, free transfer. Scott Arfield, nearly 32, free transfer. Brandon Barker, bald, free transfer. Glen Kamara, 50k. James Tavernier 200 grand. Six of the team which embarrassed us yesterday cost the grand total of 250k. Or, to put it another way, 3.25m less than we gave for 'project' Patryck Klimala. There can be no excuse for that garbage.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers had a clear game plan based in which every player knew their job. Celtic had 11 guys on the pitch with no clear game plan - the inconsistent pressing highlights this.

Not a single shot on target. The game was controlled and managed by Rangers in a non-spectacular but efficient manner i.e. precisely how they've approached all of their European ties for the last two years. For Celtic not to be aware or able to deal with this given our resources and squad is laughable.
The most damning thing to take from yesterday’s debacle is that we didn’t have a shot on target.
But aye, Covid.
------------------------
That would bring tears to a glass eye reading all that ! Tears of hilarious laughter that is :)

Not sure if Kerryfail does requests but I mailed the page with a belter of a screenshot from Kerrydale. Some nutter saying how he would take Jack Ross over Lennon then says how far they've come from looking at Benitez and Jose when Rodgers left. Incredible.

Timmy neighbour having to carry his mate into his girlfriends car yesterday, but his mate took a full on strop and wouldn't get in. Started crying in the street, had the green and grey on and a scarf (to a game in his mates house). Anyway - he took his scarf off and threw it away, sobbing into Timmy neighbour's arms and then resting his forehead on the car, full on bubbling and shouting. Timmy neighbour hugging him and wiping the tears from his mates eyes. His girlfriend mortified, just wanting him to get in the car and stop making a show for the whole street.

I stay in a nice bit FFS! There goes the neighbourhood.

to be met with:
---------------

But aye, Covid.
------------------------
The bloke who said this is absolutely spot on:

Not a single shot on target. The game was controlled and managed by Rangers in a non-spectacular but efficient manner i.e. precisely how they've approached all of their European ties for the last two years. For Celtic not to be aware or able to deal with this given our resources and squad is laughable

Timmy neighbour having to carry his mate into his girlfriends car yesterday, but his mate took a full on strop and wouldn't get in. Started crying in the street, had the green and grey on and a scarf (to a game in his mates house). Anyway - he took his scarf off and threw it away, sobbing into Timmy neighbour's arms and then resting his forehead on the car, full on bubbling and shouting. Timmy neighbour hugging him and wiping the tears from his mates eyes. His girlfriend mortified, just wanting him to get in the car and stop making a show for the whole street.

Once one moves in and all that...

Sorry to tell you mate , the value of your house has just gone down if that lot move in .

I seen the coaches on M74 , with the police motorbikes and new it was the team , tooted the horn on the way past and gave a clenched fist to them , with a big c,mon lads . Inspirational stuff from me , couldn’t see from blacked out windows , but I know at that moment they made a pact and said , let’s win it for that fat idiot .

I seen the coaches on M74 , with the police motorbikes and new it was the team , tooted the horn on the way past and gave a clenched fist to them , with a big c,mon lads . Inspirational stuff from me , couldn’t see from blacked out windows , but I know at that moment they made a pact and said , let’s win it for that fat idiot .

You’ve just won my MOTM nomination BS !!!!

My great pleasure to all the bluenoses who all liked my posts, I was drunk, but can't remember them had a life saving operation last year, me and my wee bluenose cat, thank you all, not had a drink for 16 months, enjoyed it yesterday, and got it right up my pape neighbor, got it right up him, no talking but plenty of staring from me,his nephew was the tit who slapped the AC Milan goalie years ago, slapped the wee prick as well, not Colin McKenzie, but don't mess with maryhillblue, hauf deed but poets are shite bags, don't forget it lads.HMS loyal

My great pleasure to all the bluenoses who all liked my posts, I was drunk, but can't remember them had a life saving operation last year, me and my wee bluenose cat, thank you all, not had a drink for 16 months, enjoyed it yesterday, and got it right up my pape neighbor, got it right up him, no talking but plenty of staring from me,his nephew was the tit who slapped the AC Milan goalie years ago, slapped the wee prick as well, not Colin McKenzie, but don't mess with maryhillblue, hauf deed but poets are shite bags, don't forget it lads.HMS loyal
Can’t help but think of a mix between the Joshua Caddison (sp) song, ‘Jessie the cat and me’ and the scene from Taxi Driver ‘you lookin at me punk...’ Glad you had a brill day pal, but it did give me a laugh and look after yourself, just keep staring

That’s brilliant. Your the lucky mascot now :)) :)) :))

Back