Your favourite home kit

Chris the Bandito

Rangers FC 1960-1961:
From left to right: Wilson, Shearer, Ritchie, Provan, Forrest, McMillan, Greig, McKinnon, Baxter, Brand and Henderson.
We wore a "modernised" version of this in Nissy's testimonial which looked fantastic. Love the classic style but it looked really good in the more modern fabric. If we got a new version of this I'd even buy shirts for each of the tims in my office:)

Jeb

The 3 stripe Adidas one for me. Mine looked like a string vest by the time I stopped wearing it!

Macdonsj

Any of the simple designed shown previously

The ntl nike
White collar one
Small tennents logo one

Not a fan of the Adidas 93 one, too much white in the main body of the shirt

WW55 on the PRW

This top is a fucking cracker, but it just reminds me of the start of such a depressing time for our club. The top deserves better.
If I was Castore I would be basing the first attempt on the simplicity of this design and I have a better idea for the 5 stars than 5 stars, we'll have to wait and see what they come up with

thomsonstackle

Is anyone influenced by how successful we were wearing a certain kit?

I always look back more fondly on strips we actually won trophies with. The 12/13 home kit being the only exception.

PunkScott

92/94 easily. I do think I'm a person who'd love any piece of crap that someone stuck a Rangers badge on though.

This seasons kit will hold a special place in my heart because of my avatar too

Artful Dodger

I had the red too, think I liked it better than the blue
I was given the choice and I think I picked the red one after seeing us play someone in it and liked it.As I said my mum was washing it every night nearly as I couldn’t get enough of it.Eventually got the Blue one after moaning like fu*k for weeks.Trip to Roberts stores and I was happy again.