Your favourite home kit

yy1w4GR.png

Trying to influence Castore but this has been my favourite since.
I have a long sleeved version of this and it's by far my favourite ever. The only way it could be bettered is if they had the large badge and small Tennent's from the 2012/13 strip.

51646.jpg

The long sleeve version of the 12/13 kit was a nailer. I have the sponsorless version.

I wish we’d worn that top when we won the league. It’s beautiful but has too many bad memories attached to it.

Should also be an example of why we can move the stars to another part of the top.

The 60s v neck with rhe RFC crest. It was worn in one of our early European ties and I got one from TOFFS. Great top..

p7irhvk.jpg

Rangers FC 1960-1961:
From left to right: Wilson, Shearer, Ritchie, Provan, Forrest, McMillan, Greig, McKinnon, Baxter, Brand and Henderson.

We wore a "modernised" version of this in Nissy's testimonial which looked fantastic. Love the classic style but it looked really good in the more modern fabric. If we got a new version of this I'd even buy shirts for each of the tims in my office:)

The 3 stripe Adidas one for me. Mine looked like a string vest by the time I stopped wearing it!

Any of the simple designed shown previously

The ntl nike
White collar one
Small tennents logo one

Not a fan of the Adidas 93 one, too much white in the main body of the shirt

This top is a fucking cracker, but it just reminds me of the start of such a depressing time for our club. The top deserves better.

If I was Castore I would be basing the first attempt on the simplicity of this design and I have a better idea for the 5 stars than 5 stars, we'll have to wait and see what they come up with

Is anyone influenced by how successful we were wearing a certain kit?

I always look back more fondly on strips we actually won trophies with. The 12/13 home kit being the only exception.

92/94 easily. I do think I'm a person who'd love any piece of crap that someone stuck a Rangers badge on though.

This seasons kit will hold a special place in my heart because of my avatar too

I had the red too, think I liked it better than the blue
I was given the choice and I think I picked the red one after seeing us play someone in it and liked it.As I said my mum was washing it every night nearly as I couldn’t get enough of it.Eventually got the Blue one after moaning like fu*k for weeks.Trip to Roberts stores and I was happy again.

Back