Your favourite non Gers player

Erling Haaland is great to watch, he’s an absolute machine. His pace is frightening and isn’t afraid to put his laces through the ball.

Last edited:
Muller and Haaland as previously mentioned are two of my favourites.

He's nowhere near the level he was obviously but as he's still playing, mine is Iniesta. I genuinely consider him to be in the top 3 of all time.

I also really enjoy watching Neymar

My favourite all time non-Gers player was/is Steven Gerrard. Needless to say I am very happy with how things are going atm

My favourite all time non-Gers player was/is Steven Gerrard. Needless to say I am very happy with how things are going atm
Got to agree. SG is pound for pound the best footballer this country has produced in generations. Its not just his football skills but his leadership, the work rate, the standard he sets himself and his off pitch persona.

All about the B’s for me and I was a Seria A fan back in the 90’s. Baggio, Batistuta, Bergkamp.

edit: Just seen the OP-the one player who really impressed me and still playing is the Feyenoord winger Steven Berghuis. He is lighting it up this season.

Last edited:
Malinkovic-Savic.

A wee bit biased as I follow Lazio but he reminds me of Zinedine Zidane who for me personally is my favourite non Rangers player of all time.

Messi is vastly superior to Iniesta.

Messi for years has left people speechless, searching for words to describe what moment of footballing genius they witnessed from him.

Watch his goals on YouTube and prepare to be astounded by what you see and maybe have forgotten.

Due to my age it’s players from Italy in the 1990s. Far to many to say one for definite but I’ll go for the Milan defence to mix things up a bit.

Tassoti Baresi Costacurta Maldini

All tremendous ball-playing defenders but Maldini for me, as I watched him for much longer and only saw Baresi towards the end of his career. So many people don’t even realise Maldini was naturally right-footed as he was so good with both.

Sorry : still playing it is Kevin De Bruyne. Don’t like City but he is great to watch.

Last edited:
right now Mane for Liverpool. They are such a different side when he’s not playing. Would love him to play for us

Back