Your favourite Rangers win at Fir Park?

LeGuen's first game.

After Jarosik scored on the Saturday and Pospisil......so I had a wee bet on Sionko for first goal.

Rozental's debut was the only time Albertz, Laudrup and Gazza all scored in the same game I think. Good game too.

Also loved a demolition of them in Smith's final season. We were on fire.

I enjoyed Boxing Day 2010 purely for this, think vast majority were steaming
I came on to say that game. Can definitely claim to have been steaming at that game, got my parents tickets for the game as I needed someone to drive me through since it was Boxing Day. They ended up having to pick me up direct from a lock-in at my local that morning with a change of clothes, quick change and 4 bottles bought for the journey through. Was singing about Bougherra for days after that.

One that always springs to mind for me was Durie had just signed, had a night out to go to so missed the game and listened to it on the radio, think he bagged a brace.

I came on to say that game. Can definitely claim to have been steaming at that game, got my parents tickets for the game as I needed someone to drive me through since it was Boxing Day. They ended up having to pick me up direct from a lock-in at my local that morning with a change of clothes, quick change and 4 bottles bought for the journey through. Was singing about Bougherra for days after that.
Won 4-1 think that went on for about 70 minutes haha

This without a doubt!! Two down and we go in 2-2 at half time, and DJs goal to make it 4-2, a great solo effort.

Although standing on the terracing at 0-2, I did not see the final score. Thanks @dh1963 for posting. There were some meaty challenges in that game, and some dirty bs in the Motherwell team - McVie, Stevens, Millar (hated him), O'Rourke.

Boxing Day 2010 by a mile - not just my favourite at Fir Park but one of my favourite away days ever, posted about it many times on here.

the 5 3 game in 1978 why were we wearing black arm bands was it for bobby mckean
78 league cup final was game after bobby mckeans death when the filth as ever shamed the minutes silence.
Game in 78 for me Rangers fans were still roaring the team on at 2.0 down as was always the way then

Because of Bob McElroy's work, Rangers, The Complete Record, my first grainy images of a real Rangers game came at Fir Park on Nov 27th, 1965.

A favourite of mine was circa 74, when we won 5-0.

1974/75.
5 -0 .
No ten that season.
I was also at that match at Fir Park in November 1974, was my wife’s first ever football match :) she loved it so I took her to Pittodrie three weeks later when we won 2-1

The above matches were just after the pop group Pilot released ‘Magic’ and it became one of the most sung songs at our matches, with the words slightly adjusted to ‘It’s magic you know, they’ll never get ten in a row’

... and they didn’t :)

Thanks for posting. Still gives me the goosebumps 43 years later. We had just about the whole ground that day. If you look closely at some of the tackles going on there would have been 4 or 5 sent off every game by today's referees .

I was at firpark think it was the 78 game remember there was a picture in the record on the Monday of a rangers fan with a dart in his head,was a guy from Mayfield Dalkeith called sharpie (no pun intended) worked at the pit started his time with me.

Back