Your favourite shirt from Gazza's career?

The first Newcastle one with the star on, or the first Nike one with us
numbers 1 and 12

No 9 the 94/96 top for me.

The 91 Spurs Umbro top is missing from that list though I appreciate Gazza won’t have happy memories of it due to the 91 FA Cup final.

Number 9 without a doubt.

I love number 12 because of May 99, but it's not a shirt I associate with Gazza even though I know here wore it for the 97/98 season.

But second only to the Italia '90 England top I have, signed and framed.

*not match worn, just a replica shirt (with #19 on it)

ChO-JdkWUAAYg5o.jpg

Favourite home top of all time.

Same mate. I wore it till it was proper threadbare as a youngster. Big holes under the armpits and threads dangling all over because of my cat's claws. Didn't care I still wore it proudly:D

Number 10 is my favourite ever Rangers top but 9 will always be the one I immediately associate with Gazza.

Worth a few bob that now mate. My favourite by a long way.
I’ve got quite a few, lilac one could fetch me about £250
They’re all in excellent condition I got them a few years back on eBay before the boom on these shirts. Never part with them though, I’d hate myself

I’ve got quite a few, lilac one could fetch me about £250
They’re all in excellent condition I got them a few years back on eBay before the boom on these shirts. Never part with them though, I’d hate myself
When we played juve I swapped that top with a Torino fan for one of theirs. Only really done it as I was pished.

I was actually looking to get one a few years back and got put off by the price. Oh well, we drink, sober up and learn from our mistakes, till the next time

When we played juve I swapped that top with a Torino fan for one of theirs. Only really done it as I was pished.

I was actually looking to get one a few years back and got put off by the price. Oh well, we drink, sober up and learn from our mistakes, till the next time
Until you’re drunk and buy it for £250

Back