Your first ever Rangers first team game you attended?

I got mine very wrong when I first thought about it. I thought it was April 87 vs Hearts at Ibrox in a 3-0 win. Turns out it was a 0-1 home defeat to the Sheep Shaggers in April 88. I think that might have been their last win at Ibrox until very recently. If I am wrong please feel free to correct me

They beat us at Ibrox in 91 then went 26 years without a win.

My first game was in 1974 I was 6 years old, it was against Partick thistle at Ibrox, Iall I can remember a out the game was sitting on the wall and falling off. We must have won because they said I could come back as I was now their lucky mascot.

It annoys me immensely that I can't answer this

IIve genuinely no idea

Rangers v Aberdeen Scottish Cup semi-final in 1966 no score draw. Rangers won the replay, then beat Celtic in the final with a superb Kai Johanssen goal.

Friendly wise it was v Spurs in the early to mid 80s, if any bears could confirm the game that would be great! First competitive was v St Mirren at Ibrox, Billy Davies scored a screamer but the Gers won 3-1!

Rangers - Kilmarnock. First game of the 7 in a row season (I think). Stuart McCall scored late on in a 1-0 win.

A 3 nil win vs St mirren. for years I though it was St Johnstone.

I remember sitting on the bar on the old west enclosure whilst my dad held me as up from falling.

The fact that i was sitting on the bar ment that three times that day I got my ear roared in loudly. After the third went in I was sitting hoping we wouldn’t score anymore because of the cheering from my dad.

A team that no longer exists - Third Lanark. We won 3-1, and Jimmy Millar became my first hero. Can't remember much else except that I was sick on the boat.

10th April 1993, Rangers 1 vs Motherwell 0. John Brown with the winner. Up visiting family for Easter but my dad managed to escape to Ibrox with my older brother and I.

Rangers 5 - 0 Peterhead
Kris Boyd’s debut. He Scored a hat trick that day, after the game I was straight into the Superstore getting his name printed on the back of my new kit!!

Rangers v Killie 2010 (Won 2-1 and I think it was the first game of the season). I wasn’t really interested in football up until that.

Back