"your grandchildren will be celtc fans"

Just had a call from my 22 year old grandson, we live about 150 miles apart. He called to tell me we had won. I had to tell him not quite yet,but could be tomorrow. I was not sure he got the message,he went to Scotland in 2018 but had to come back because of the virus.He told me today the first thing he purchased in Glasgow was a new Rangers shirt. Have to admit I cried a bit, he got the message,He got the message. Iam a happy granpa.

It's a saying from the Moslems.
"Your grandchildren will be Muslim".

I've seen it in Holland, Germany,
Denmark and Sweden over the years.

Not at football games, I must add,
but during Moslem demonstrations.

The Tims don't have an original thought
in their simpleton's brains.
You’re absolutely right Hamburg, that’s exactly where it came from. I have absolutely no interest in religion but I’m happy for those who do to bow to whatever god they choose. What I wii never accept is somebody telling me what I should or shouldn’t think. Some amazing similarities in the old dogma, don’t you think?

Genuinely will never understand how any parent can support or would allow their kids to support an organisation that has hidden ritual abuse of children and aligns to a religion that does the same.

You’re absolutely right Hamburg, that’s exactly where it came from. I have absolutely no interest in religion but I’m happy for those who do to bow to whatever god they choose. What I wii never accept is somebody telling me what I should or shouldn’t think. Some amazing similarities in the old dogma, don’t you think?
Right down to the rosary beads signifying
the prayer beads used in Islam.

If my grandchildren when they come along are similar to my daughter and son then they will be Bears and fiercely proud to be.Both of them yesterday wanted Rangers strips on for kick off.Screamed like maniacs when we scored(playing st mirren mind) and over joyed when we won.Declan will desert in droves now.Shitbag scum can give it out but don’t like it back.

It stuck in my head too, the sheer arrogance of those reptiles over the last decade has been truly disgusting. Who have they beat to win their "9 in a row"? For the most part, nobody, literally nobody. Horsing Motherwell 6-0 on the weekend while getting pumped all over Europe and they're lauded as some kind of Harlem Globetrotters? May hell slap it in to every last one of the bastards.
They actually believed - well some of them - that their 8.75 was a thing that people actually admired.

It stuck in my head too, the sheer arrogance of those reptiles over the last decade has been truly disgusting. Who have they beat to win their "9 in a row"? For the most part, nobody, literally nobody. Horsing Motherwell 6-0 on the weekend while getting pumped all over Europe and they're lauded as some kind of Harlem Globetrotters? May hell slap it in to every last one of the bastards.

For me another ridiculous moment was when they beat Hamilton 5-0 at the start of the season. To all and sundry apart from bears that made them the best club side in the universe in the history of football. I remember a Sky sports tweet back them lauding them as “magnificent sellick” . The actual perspective was that they had beaten probably the worst team in the premiership over the last few years. A team that we beat 8-0 later in the season.

I had my 5 year old with me at Ibrox yesterday. Absoloutely buzzing at seeing the scenes. Just like his dad. And my younger boy too young to go yet but lighting up and get excited when we do already. Doesnt matter if we were playing in the Junior league my sons would be Rangers fan. We have been to hell and back but there isnt another support like us in the world. Something those across the city will never understand.

They are no loss, they clearly didn't have the character to be one of The People.
I think our support has strengthened over the past decade bizarrely. Prior to 2012 you could see signs of them becoming more insidious in the media, SFA, SPFL and everywhere else but you were basically talking to people who didn't care or notice as we won 3IAR. Now we can all hopefully see what we're up against and we've started reversing a decade's worth of damage.

Back