Votes: 27 2.5%

Votes: 198 18.1%

Votes: 76 7.0%

Votes: 98 9.0%

Votes: 170 15.6%

Votes: 268 24.5%

Votes: 170 15.6%

• Total voters
I actually like the slight variation. The blue on the new crests and branding is all the same shade of blue, but then we also use darker blues and golds etc.

Makes kit collections pop a bit more with the variations, I think if you look at most clubs and kits through the years, you'll always have that variation in shade or colour, so that it suits a design or theme for that year.

We're no different.
Locking ourselves into one blue limits us.

Blue is the colour.
Every shade of it.
This exactly; sums it up superbly. I opened the thread thinking Royal to myself, only to then contradict myself. :)) :))
6. then 5, and then 3 for me, we`ve had some cracking jerseys over the years; and thanks for posting the Barca jersey OP; great to see the signatures on it. :cool:

That's an interesting take. Our current kit looks quite a similar shade to that. We also had a Saltire on the shoulder of our 2006/07 kit. This one reminds me of Barry Ferguson, Kris Boyd and unfortunately Paul LeGuen!

AIREVITAL-V1.jpg

Screenshot-20220114-083926-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Umbro logo was bizarrely way too high on the kits from this era.
I have that one, but it’s a Chris Burke match worn top. A gift from my brother, I only ever wore it once, and that was in Manchester, we lost so in the drawer it went!

Had to be 6. for me, I worked in Roberts Stores when that was launched and arrived at the shop in Trongate to see a queue from the door that went round the corner into Albion St and all the way up to Filipetti's chip shop. :oops:

I knew that was going to be a very busy day B-D

@PawsBear & @thestag1970 might remember that ?

Lighter for me.

I liked the 2021/22 shirt a lot, felt it was our best home strip for a long time.

I think the best Rangers blues are the darker ones with almost a hint of indigo in the colour too, like the 87-90 Umbro and the 99-01 Nike kits. As much as I really liked the design of last season’s kit, I think the blue was too pale. This season’s looks a good shade.

Should the club not decide on a shade, possible poll via STs and MyGers, and register it as Rangers Blue on the Pantone scale then future kits etc will be the same colour?
The Fat arse that owned Newcastle would then be selling anything in that colour for £10 a shirt - end result he gets fatter and we miss out.

The thing is with this question is , everyone will have their favourite shirt. For me it would be late 70s early 80s. But, Each one was a different shade of blue.
On that point we have many here who will always question the shades and many styles. As for who likes what, it will be with memories of maybe when younger, their first top, game or whatever. Lets just agree to disagree they are all Rangers blue and all have a place in our hearts. Be it we are in our 50s,40s,30s or maybe older or younger. Personally for me its number 3

Back