Your Saturday Bets

mdingwall

Administrator
2tWrK8q.jpg

nJWoaMP.jpg

DPnPLOs.jpg

NRciVJr.jpg

Last edited:
I don't bet anymore these days but if I was gonna have a punt at something, it would be on Morelos to finish top goal scorer. He is currently 7 goals behind Edwarrrrr but at 40/1 and 33/1 with Bet365 and SkyBet respectively, I think it's worth a 10 spot.

Had a wee win last night so went for:

Barnsley
Brentford
Bolton
Hibs

10/1 - £20

Brentford
Bolton
Scum

3/1 - £10

Usual donation to sky for their boosted bets, Sterling to het 1+ shot on goal even money and then probably their treble at 3oclock, had their even money SOT last weekend and their treble midweek so why not :)

City game

Over 1.5 goals
City 5+ corners
West Ham 3+ corners
A booking each

4/1.

BTTS in

Brentford stoke
Preston Huddersfield
Ipswich Doncaster
Charlton Blackpool
QOTS Dunfermline

24/1

Surprised Dundee Utd are as big as 2/1 today if they play anywhere near what they did last week then think they will win comfortably today.

Early games.

Man city over 2.5 team goals
bournemouth watford btts
Exeter over 1.5 goals

10 quid returns 99

I'm hopeless at picking coupons so I've decided to pick 3/4 games BTTS in both halves. Stick a couple of quid on it and if it comes in, I'm rich.

Delahunt talking crap as per, apparently Millwall have little chance of making the playoffs even though they're unbeaten in 10 league games & sit within 2 wins of the playoffs with 14 games left.

Today’s donation

Hull and over 2.5 7/4
Brentford and over 2.5 11/5
Swansea and over 2.5 21/10

£20 stake

Birmingham v QPR 13/10
Luton v Sheff Wed 6/4
Ipswich v Doncaster 13/10

over 2.5 £30 stake

WIN & BTS
Peterborough
Raith
Forest Green
Norwich

WIN
Hull
Salford
Hartlepool
Hivs
Liverpool

WIN
Reading
Preston
QPR
Cardiff

WIN
Bromley
Brentford
Swansea
Sunderland
Spurs

The fixed odds is a form of torture. The other week I took Motherwell at home to Hamilton and they got hosed. Today I took Hivs at home to Motherwell and Motherwell are pumping them 2-0. From now on I think I'll just stick a pin in the coupon and go with whoever. Will have a better chance that way.

5 games btts and result £10 gets me £35,000. That’s the easy bit just need the 10 teams to comply which is the hard part.
Hit the crossbar needed another goal from Middlesbrough for £35,700 had grandkids this afternoon so never got round to checking the cash out.

Back