Davies (or Sands)
Yilmaz (will likely be Barisic though)
Jack
Lundstram
Lawrence
Matondo
Kent
Morelos

Would give Tillman a rest as he isn’t used to this type of schedule yet, don’t want to run him into the ground.
Yilmaz hasn’t kicked a baw for us competitively in 2 weeks.

No chance would I be going to Easter Road and firing him in. Colak won’t be dropped either.

It depends on what the situation is with Kent. If he's still struggling a bit and playing through some pain I'd keep him out. If he's completely free of injury and just lacking sharpness, I'd play him.

It depends on what the situation is with Kent. If he's still struggling a bit and playing through some pain I'd keep him out. If he's completely free of injury and just lacking sharpness, I'd play him.
Same, a noticed at tues game holding foot hopefully not his ankle issue again

Treat Hibs with the respect they deserve- not much
McGregor
Sands
Goldson
Davies
Barasic

Kamara
Davis
Arfield

Sakala
Colak
Wright

Don’t let any of our new boys be exposed to Ryan Shiteous before Tuesday

Hope we don’t start with two defensive midfielders. It’s Hibs we’re playing, not a decent European team. Setting up too safe domestically is something Gio has to get away from IMO.

I hate drawing comparisons to that lot but I don’t think they setup with two defensive midfielders in the SPL unless it’s us.

We need to start treating the SPL jobbers for what they are.

Colak is in fine form but I’d be resting him for Wednesday as he’ll need to put in some shift. Also gives Morelos a chance to get minutes.

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Davies Barisic
Lundstram
Lawrence Tillman
Matondo Morelos Kent

Hope we don’t start with two defensive midfielders. It’s Hibs we’re playing, not a decent European team. Setting up too safe domestically is something Gio has to get away from IMO.

I hate drawing comparisons to that lot but I don’t think they setup with two defensive midfielders in the SPL unless it’s us.

We need to start treating the SPL jobbers for what they are.

Colak is in fine form but I’d be resting him for Wednesday as he’ll need to put in some shift. Also gives Morelos a chance to get minutes.

McLaughlin
Tav Goldson Davies Barisic
Lundstram
Lawrence Tillman
Matondo Morelos Kent
Kent seemed to be struggling in the second-half, we should play Sakala.

Looks like a strong team, maybe Lawrence to start and Arfield coming off the bench.

What’s the situation with Davies and Souttar? Still unavailable?
Looks like a strong team, maybe Lawrence to start and Arfield coming off the bench.

What’s the situation with Davies and Souttar? Still unavailable?
Souttar is an unknown, unconfirmed that his foot is in some kind of protective boot.

Davies, from what Gio said at PSV game, should be back in the squad for tomorrow.

Lawrence and Tillman back in on Wednesday for me. Matondo in as I think Hibs won’t park the bus and we can exploit them with Rabbi’s pace. Tillman needs a rest and Easter Road is normally frantic & brutal.

Back