Your Tactical Voting Guide

I'm in East Ren (Giffnock)
New to the area, not 100% sure which constituency I come under from looking at that paper on phone.
What should I be voting?
Conservative all day long in your constituency vote.

Then one of Conservative or Labour in the regional vote. Your preference between the two in the regional, but tactical vote is Conservative in the constituency.

Remember this election is about one thing, and one thing only - taking away as much power as possible from the SNP. It is NOT enough to just not vote SNP. If you can't stomach voting X party, just get over it and do it. We have to stop this rotten mob from demanding another referendum. The only way to do that is tactical voting..

Remember this election is about one thing, and one thing only - taking away as much power as possible from the SNP. It is NOT enough to just not vote SNP. If you can't stomach voting X party, just get over it and do it. We have to stop this rotten mob from demanding another referendum. The only way to do that is tactical voting..
Was expecting “nicking bent coppers!” after this :))

I’ve no problem with them being biased generally but a guide on tactical voting should be clear on how the List votes work. The constituency guide is helpful but it would be counterproductive if everybody voted Tory on the list.

I’m certainly no fan of Scottish Labour historically given their links with and support of the filth but the reality is we do need a mix of unionist parties to stop the SNP.

From your user name, I’m in the same three way marginal as you so I just hope the Tories and Labour don’t cut each other’s throats and gift this shower of incompetent student politicians another constituency.

I'ts a straight fight between Tory and SNP mate and from what the Eastwood Tory campaign manager has told me, they're confident of it remaining Blue.

Fingers crossed.

All seems like a bit of a forlorn hope tbh

I will still go along and hope that Labour can get SNP out in Paisley, but then I will also be hoping to bump into Gal Gadot and her fall hopelessly in love with me or go to the cash point and have a few million in the bank

I know. I’m wondering if it’s a sign the nats are worried and trying to muddy the waters to put some people off voting labour. Personally I just don’t trust labour nowadays.
I never have but I’d be quite happy to vote for them if they came out and blew independence out the water, but they haven’t

You’ll get two ballot papers. One for constituency and one for regional list. From memory constituency is purple and the list is peach. You’ll want to select Lib Dem for the purple and Conservative for the list.

Remember to take your own pen, preferably black, to avoid any possible Covid risk.
Thank you Blueknows much appreciated.

From what i understand its Lib dem then Conservative in Caithness, but some facebook pages saying lib dem for both.
The constituency vote is where tactical voting is applied. In Caithness your constituency vote has to go Lib Dems.

Your regional vote is calculated proportionally so vote who you like between Conservative or Labour.

Because Lib Dem got two constituency votes last time out in the Highlands and Islands they did not receive any regional (list) msps.

So I’d vote Lib Dem in constituency and one of either Labour or Conservative in your regional (list) vote.

As you say, Lib Dem in constituency and then Conservative in list vote is perfectly fine and is a good option.

The constituency vote is where tactical voting is applied. In Caithness your constituency vote has to go Lib Dems.

Your regional vote is calculated proportionally so vote who you like between Conservative or Labour.

Because Lib Dem got two constituency votes last time out in the Highlands and Islands they did not receive any regional (list) msps.

So I’d vote Lib Dem in constituency and one of either Labour or Conservative in your regional (list) vote.

As you say, Lib Dem in constituency and then Conservative in list vote is perfectly fine and is a good option.
Thanks for the advice

9zNaaWk.jpg

L5wDSdH.jpg

Qef4Eyx.jpg

LmebvZI.jpg

X1A26Av.jpg

UIxM9tI.jpg

mMNCKSC.jpg

EbufV1j.jpg

tactical voting guide on this link.

Labour then Conservatives for Falkirk it says here.

You know ever since Falkirk has been in the clutches of John '' Short back n sides '' McNally the Howgate has had the soul sucked right out of it. Unless you're needing your nails done or a haircut there's %^*& all reason to go to the highstreet.

I'm back at work tomorrow but I'll swagger on down to the Church to slam my vote into those cunts. There's always some gummy scruffy looking stray SNP wank standing at the door pretending to be your pal, they practically try to shag yer ankles like a dug man, pure minting.

Labour then Conservatives.
Shall be done!
To all the SNP and Independence supporters in Scotland please answer this. Scotland currently spends £15 billion pounds a year more than it receives in taxes from the Scottish people. Thats 15 BILLION POUNDS a year. How on earth are you going to make up that money every year?
I'll tell you how. Get independence and everyone in Scotland's taxes will rise (we are already the highest taxed in the U.K.). Get independence and:-
Say goodbye to free prescriptions.
Say goodbye to free higher education.
Say goodbye to the millions received from the Barnett formula.
Say goodbye to the tourist industry. Over 75% of our tourism comes from the rest of the UK and many of them are fed up at being harassed and called names by nationalists.
Our biggest trading partner is the rest of the UK. Say goodbye to that.
Say goodbye to our state pensions. Westminster has already stated that state pensions will be the sole responsibility of the Scottish Government the day after Independence.
Don't say oil is our big money saviour. People working in the oil industry in Aberdeen say it’s worth "shit". Plus, the oil fields are mainly in Scottish waters, but the gas is more or less all in English waters. So, what we make from oil, we lose from gas. Don’t mention wind power as the SNP have already destroyed that industry with the disgusting BiFab fiasco!
What about the 16,000 Defence Jobs that will be lost when Holy Loch is shut down?
What about the loss of highly skilled jobs at BAE on the Clyde and Rosyth?
What about the private companies that would register in England to avoid the damaging taxes and levies that would be imposed on private business?
What about the Banking and Corporate Jobs that would be lost as jobs are relocated South during the transition phase, never to return?
We wouldn't even have our own currency. Don’t listen to MSP Emma Harper who says that credit and debit cards can be used all over the world! But in what currency??!! We can’t use the £ as this is governed by the Bank of England, yes, the England you all hate. They would not allow Sterling to be used by a country OUTSIDE of the United Kingdom, which an independent Scotland would be!
We will have 8% of the UK dept to pay which, due to the last year, is in the trillions. Don’t believe the SNP who say that Scotland won’t have to repay that debt. Try saying that to your credit card company and see what happens!
Go independent and become an instant 3rd world country, run by a corrupt tin pot dictator. A 3rd world country would be the last thing the EU would allow back in. If you don’t have the entry fee, you can’t join the party!
You would literally be like another load of turkeys voting for Christmas.
When all your chips have fallen off your shoulders and you have washed the blue paint off your faces, you would soon realise that all you have done is cut off your noses to spite your faces.
Remember, it was a Scottish King that united the Kingdoms in the first place over 300 years ago.

Stop the Republican Nats, friends of Sinn Fein, haters of all things British. They don't seem to realise that you can be a proud Scot and British. They are poisonous racists currently brainwashing Scottish school kids to their Braveheart, simplistic story.
They will lead us to reduced standards of living, less jobs and the very people they purport to help like the worse off and elderly will be the ones who suffer most. There will be a money drain and a brain drain out of Scotland. Hold Sturgeon back for another parliament and she will depart and they will fade.
Scotland is a great place to live with lots of good, talented people, don't let them poison things
Get out and vote and encourage others to do the same.
SNP racists

Bang on. Get out and vote

Reactions: SCG
who should i be voting for in airdrie and shotts ?

i was thinking labour in both is that right

To all the SNP and Independence supporters in Scotland please answer this. Scotland currently spends £15 billion pounds a year more than it receives in taxes from the Scottish people. Thats 15 BILLION POUNDS a year. How on earth are you going to make up that money every year?
I'll tell you how. Get independence and everyone in Scotland's taxes will rise (we are already the highest taxed in the U.K.). Get independence and:-
Say goodbye to free prescriptions.
Say goodbye to free higher education.
Say goodbye to the millions received from the Barnett formula.
Say goodbye to the tourist industry. Over 75% of our tourism comes from the rest of the UK and many of them are fed up at being harassed and called names by nationalists.
Our biggest trading partner is the rest of the UK. Say goodbye to that.
Say goodbye to our state pensions. Westminster has already stated that state pensions will be the sole responsibility of the Scottish Government the day after Independence.
Don't say oil is our big money saviour. People working in the oil industry in Aberdeen say it’s worth "shit". Plus, the oil fields are mainly in Scottish waters, but the gas is more or less all in English waters. So, what we make from oil, we lose from gas. Don’t mention wind power as the SNP have already destroyed that industry with the disgusting BiFab fiasco!
What about the 16,000 Defence Jobs that will be lost when Holy Loch is shut down?
What about the loss of highly skilled jobs at BAE on the Clyde and Rosyth?
What about the private companies that would register in England to avoid the damaging taxes and levies that would be imposed on private business?
What about the Banking and Corporate Jobs that would be lost as jobs are relocated South during the transition phase, never to return?
We wouldn't even have our own currency. Don’t listen to MSP Emma Harper who says that credit and debit cards can be used all over the world! But in what currency??!! We can’t use the £ as this is governed by the Bank of England, yes, the England you all hate. They would not allow Sterling to be used by a country OUTSIDE of the United Kingdom, which an independent Scotland would be!
We will have 8% of the UK dept to pay which, due to the last year, is in the trillions. Don’t believe the SNP who say that Scotland won’t have to repay that debt. Try saying that to your credit card company and see what happens!
Go independent and become an instant 3rd world country, run by a corrupt tin pot dictator. A 3rd world country would be the last thing the EU would allow back in. If you don’t have the entry fee, you can’t join the party!
You would literally be like another load of turkeys voting for Christmas.
When all your chips have fallen off your shoulders and you have washed the blue paint off your faces, you would soon realise that all you have done is cut off your noses to spite your faces.
Remember, it was a Scottish King that united the Kingdoms in the first place over 300 years ago.
Dude, I've no idea why you've quoted me but rip roaring post my man, sparkling stuff. Capital choice!

Heres hoping we've rid ourselves of the nationalists this time tomorrow.

Reactions: SCG
I can’t get the picture to load can some kind soul tell me what a Cumbernauld Bear should vote?

Sir, you seem to be going out of your way to derail this thread. It was started to give guidance to those who wish to see the SNP losing seats and power in our country. All you do is come on here and slag off the tories.

Since you are obviously not a lover of the Conservative party, might it therefore be possible for you to perhaps start a Tory bashing thread and not cause confusion on here when folks are coming on looking for advice on how to vote to stop the nationalists.
It's a thread about how to vote for pro union parties. If you can't handle someone criticising your party for the things they've done to destabilise the union then that's your problem.

I can’t get the picture to load can some kind soul tell me what a Cumbernauld Bear should vote?

Vote Labour in the constituency and Conservative in the regional vote mate.

I’m not having a go at you personally Kris1872 but I find it alarming, based on this thread alone, that on voting day there is still confusion on how people should be tactically voting.

No wonder we’re in this mess.

It's a thread about how to vote for pro union parties. If you can't handle someone criticising your party for the things they've done to destabilise the union then that's your problem.

Are you honestly suggesting the Scottish Tories at this election are a threat to the Union? I agree with your views on Boris and his treatment of NI but this isn’t a Westminster election, despite the Nats trying to portray it as one. This is about stopping a second referendum and I fail to see how anyone, no matter their political views, could argue a vote for the Tories at the Scottish elections is a threat to the Union.

Vote Labour in the constituency and Conservative in the regional vote mate.

I’m not having a go at you personally Kris1872 but I find it alarming, based on this thread alone, that on voting day there is still confusion on how people should be tactically voting.

No wonder we’re in this mess.
Cheers mate.

just double and triple making sure :)

Please go out and vote fellow bears and vote for the Union.
Always remember the SNP are the political division of the unwashed scum.

Back