Morelos

4-2-3-1 , Kent and Jones playing as wingers and Hagi in the #10 role

ElMo

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic
Davis Jack
Stewart Hagi Kent
Morelos

Get Kent and Stewart playing out wide to stretch the defence. Tav and Barisic should mix it up and maybe try underlapping every now and again. Davis and Jack should be instructed to try and arrive late at times rather than just sit, one goes the other stays. Let Hagi wander, let him get up alongside Morelos, drop deep of he wants.

Necro

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Jack
Kamara

Hagi
Aribo
Kent

Kamberi - Morelos needs a spell on the bench

cm72

McGregor

Goldson Katic Edmundson

Tavernier Davis Jack Barisic

Hagi

Morelos Kamberi​
This should be the team to take us forward,Time to ditch that predictable shite formation we've been playing. it's ran its course now. whatever we play it'd better be 2 up front from now on going forward

jdm1873

Who was then? Your probably on the band wagon that aribo was shite aswell.

Andy haliday did not step a foot wrong last night. He missed a header before the goal? didnt cost it at all.

Im not for giving him a contract in the summer, not usually a supporter of his. But last night, he was our best player on the park
Not sure if you are serious? He should have been marking O'Donnell but left him free to score unmarked.

CaptainCourageous

At least he was completing the passes, and attempting to build forward momentum.
How many times did our creative forces lose the ball by not being able to play a five yard pass or by playing the ball backwards?
Halliday is what he is, an honest, hard working utility player - he will never hide or shy away from the task - right now we need that mentality in more of the squad.
Halliday's use of the ball last night was chronic. His long, short passes and balls into box were awful. He was getting caught out of position in the first half and his defending at the first goal was some thing that would have seen Flanagan slaughtered.

Halliday is rotten and I couldn't care less if he's a Rangers supporter. He wouldn't get a game for Kilmarnock.

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Livingston will be another war of attrition.
Time for some real battling and a change of format. Fight fire with fire and drop some guys who have been powder puff since the break.
Shagger
Goldson Katic Edmundson
Tav Arfield Davis Jack Borna
Stewart Kamberi

davmcc

Official Ticketer
Genuinely can't get excited for this!

Just now I don't really care who plays.

Der_Metzgermeister

When has Kent shown he is threatening this season?
Other than hamilton away at the start of the season and against them at new year I can’t think of any

needs benched as it’s like playing with a man down

nowhere’s bear the standard of a £7million player and very much the player who had failed loans at Bristol city, Barnsley and Freiburg
He's been way below par, but my comment wasn't that he has been threatening, it's more that on his day he is one of our most threatening players. Having the two up top would open up room for him as well as options for passing and crossing. Would you rather have Barker, Jones or Ojo as when I've seen them recently they've been as bad as Kent, if not worse. We need Kent to get his form and confidence back.

Portals_Bear_Blue

He's been way below par, but my comment wasn't that he has been threatening, it's more that on his day he is one of our most threatening players. Having the two up top would open up room for him as well as options for passing and crossing. Would you rather have Barker, Jones or Ojo as when I've seen them recently they've been as bad as Kent, if not worse. We need Kent to get his form and confidence back.
For me Kent needs to earn a right to start, you can’t just keep playing him in the hope he plays well. That’s the reason I’m my OP that I’d change the formation and tactics and you have Kent on the bench if need be

BillySimpson

Genuinely can't get excited for this!

Just now I don't really care who plays.
Know what you mean. I'll still be going, but after all the excitement felt during the winter break,and what has happened since, the actual makeup of the starting XI doesn't bother me.

Der_Metzgermeister

For me Kent needs to earn a right to start, you can’t just keep playing him in the hope he plays well. That’s the reason I’m my OP that I’d change the formation and tactics and you have Kent on the bench if need be
I can't really argue with that. It's just a personal feeling but if it was Jones/Ojo/Barker I'd have no faith in them producing. With Kent there's always a chance. But like you said, that shouldn't be enough to give you a place in the team. Who would want to be a manager eh!

ald

The team selection will be largely irrelevant unless the attitude is right and we play with the right tempo. That’s the thing I can’t rationalise since the winter break - how we have just stopped pressing and playing at a decent tempo.

The atmosphere on Saturday likely won’t be great. Plenty of disgruntled folk about. So the players had better be ready to get themselves up for the game rather than relying on us to do it for them.

Buster1872

My team would be:

McGregor

Tav
Katic
Edmundson
Barasic (if fit)

Hagi
Jack
Davis
Jones

Morelos
Kamberi

I feel kent and goldson has been below par since the winter break at least. Tav is lucky to be in the team but dont have a better option.

Sideys

I’d try 3-5-2

McGregor
Goldson Katic Edmundson
Tavernier Jack Davis Arfield Barisic
Hagi
Morelos​

But I think it will be

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic
Jack Davis Kamara
Aribo Morelos Kent​

1914-18

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barasic

Davis
Jack

Kent
Hagi
Jones

Morelos

Stewart for any of the 3 attacking midfielders not playing well

Kamberi if Morelos not firing

Nopapacnoparty

With the general atmosphere leading up to the game being understandably low and flat I'd love to see some changes in personnel and formation for walking into Ibrox on Saturday, 3 5 2 line would be good to see.

Leith Ger

Assuming Barisic fit:

McGregor
Tav Goldson Edmundson Barisic
Jack Davis Arfield
Stewart Hagi
Morelos

Subs: Fod, Polster, Katic, Kamara, Aribo, Kent, Kamberi

Captain Gough

I dint get this 3 at the back lobbying. Jack is our defensively minded midfielder and he’s not going to miss out. Therefore we will have 4 defensive players against, more than likely one forward and perhaps one attacking midfielder Livi team.

Baxter Blue

Halliday's use of the ball last night was chronic. His long, short passes and balls into box were awful. He was getting caught out of position in the first half and his defending at the first goal was some thing that would have seen Flanagan slaughtered.

Halliday is rotten and I couldn't care less if he's a Rangers supporter. He wouldn't get a game for Kilmarnock.
A bit harsh mate.
He would get a game for kilmarnock

Walter Sobchak

I'd be stunned if he changes the system. He said that it's the players' mentality that is the issue which looks like he can't see a problem with tactics etc. Worrying!

nelster

I have no interest in the specific 11 selected at this stage.

The only requirement is, are you going to be coming off this pitch too tired for your Saturday night out.

If there are 11 of that ilk selected, we win, almost every week.

DRAGO

I genuinely don't have a clue what the team will be because there has to be a couple getting dropped.