Your Thursday bets?

I have an 80 quid 4-fold waiting on St Mirren for 694.90.

Incidentally, the treble would have paid 213.25.
Cash out are offering me 176.24.

Given that St Boo have came in from 9/4 to 11/5, the true value should have gone UP to 216.58.

So to take it off topic, the reason I don't like and won't cash it out.
Although I'm doubting my week long St Boo conviction now!

Might stick a semi-cover bet on. St Mirren most cards and and Dundee Utd most corners.
Could blow up x2, but at least this game will provide a bit of excitement tonight!

Given that St Boo have came in from 9/4 to 11/5, the true value should have gone UP to 216.58.

Might stick a semi-cover bet on. St Mirren most cards and and Dundee Utd most corners.
Could blow up x2, but at least this game will provide a bit of excitement tonight!

I’d cash out mate. I’m not sure if St Mirren have enough to win at United. Having said to that I’m waiting on Spurs winning the Champions League for £285 and the cash out is less than £100 so I’m not taking it. I always stuck a bet on Liverpool to win to cover the bet. It’s a win win either way.

On Zverev @ 6/4, Vinolas @ 22/1 and Albot @ 10/1 in the Outright market in the Geneva Tennis. Hopefully get all three through today in the quarter finals.

Think Wade might do Cross tonight in the Darts at around 6/4.

What were the other bets Bro?
Norwegian cup.
Maybe an FFer will know better. But it looks like in the early rounds the draw is seeded and the lower seed gets home advantage?
There were 20 odd matches. Only 3 home wins and a handful went to extra time.
Anyway. I jumped on 3 aways. All one after the other on the coupon at 4/10, 4/10 and 9/25.
Odds Ballklubb, Nest Sotra and Aaledund.

Having looked on Soccerway there is little to suggest a lot of cards tonight.
Maybe 4-6.
Over on the corners. (although when there has not been a lot there have been very few in a couple of games, just to make me look daft)

And to the gentleman above.
I can't cash out a 215 coupon for a 40 quid hit. Long game value...

16/1. Both teams have a corner in all 4 corners of the stadium.
I wouldn't be able to take my eyes of the game for a minute. :eek:
Is that looking for thin value, or a serious gambling problem? :confused:

Why dont u cover it by sticking a bit on double chance Dundee United/draw n u be level regardless of outcome? If st mirren win ur lookin at 400 profit roughly? 4/11. 220 on it gives u ur 80 back n if st mirren win u are 394 up

I would back the draw myself pre match and then Dundee United if St Mirren went ahead.

All relevant to the persons circumstances for me and also if you are lucky to be in the position - if one of the Norway lot won late on then you’ve had a slice of luck already and would have taken this position when looking down and out! Got a mate who needs Sunderland to go up for £1400 off £50 pre season, had City and Bayern to win their respective leagues - at Xmas he would have taken this position straight away. Told him to have £400 on Charlton to go up at evens so he at least comes out of it alright.

Why dont u cover it by sticking a bit on double chance Dundee United/draw n u be level regardless of outcome? If st mirren win ur lookin at 400 profit roughly? 4/11. 220 on it gives u ur 80 back n if st mirren win u are 394 up
Yes, I'll probably have a look at that. I don't mind a wee cover bet, it gives me far more than the cash out!
Cheers
I would back the draw myself pre match and then Dundee United if St Mirren went ahead.

All relevant to the persons circumstances for me and also if you are lucky to be in the position - if one of the Norway lot won late on then you’ve had a slice of luck already and would have taken this position when looking down and out! Got a mate who needs Sunderland to go up for £1400 off £50 pre season, had City and Bayern to win their respective leagues - at Xmas he would have taken this position straight away. Told him to have £400 on Charlton to go up at evens so he at least comes out of it alright.
One of them scored on about 80 minutes, and won 1-0.
The way I see it is accepting the cash out is giving up the odds on that result. So I'd have been as well doing a double, never mind treble or 4-fold. If I'm going to give the bookie a money back special I'm as well not betting. Or at least that's the way I see it.

Yes, I'll probably have a look at that. I don't mind a wee cover bet, it gives me far more than the cash out!
Cheers

The way I see it is accepting the cash out is giving up the odds on that result. So I'd have been as well doing a double, never mind treble or 4-fold. If I'm going to give the bookie a money back special I'm as well not betting. Or at least that's the way I see it.
Aye cash out is just a way for the bookies to make the punter make another decison, once ur bets on its on in my opinion

Cheers

All relevant to the persons circumstances for me. Cash out is just a byword for laying off at poor value to me, cash out is decent when you’ve a 14 fold and they all are 1 up with 5 minutes to go, I mean how the hell do you lay off another way in that situation?! When you have one left and a bit of time to think about it the ball is in your court really, as long as your selection isn’t drifting of course!

All down to the person for me but you obviously ain’t much of a Norwegian football man given the question you’ve asked so a nice profit off a guess/proper gamble must be worth considering?

All relevant to the persons circumstances for me. Cash out is just a byword for laying off at poor value to me, cash out is decent when you’ve a 14 fold and they all are 1 up with 5 minutes to go, I mean how the hell do you lay off another way in that situation?! When you have one left and a bit of time to think about it the ball is in your court really, as long as your selection isn’t drifting of course!

All down to the person for me but you obviously ain’t much of a Norwegian football man given the question you’ve asked so a nice profit off a guess/proper gamble must be worth considering?
It's a weird one, I'd definitely consider myself a punter over serious gambler, although I do have notes on this happening last year as well at this stage, (but not serious enough to ever look into exactly why)
Still, serious enough to know I'm not giving up odds to WillyHill.
For what it's worth, I usually stick to events that kick off around the same time for this very reason.
Sometimes I'll stick a darts game with a midweek fixture. Or a horse with a bit of Tennis, but usually with both events being in-play at the same time.
And it's very rare I have events span a couple of days, but on Sunday I decided I wanted 200 on St Boo as I see value there.
I knew I'd shit out of it, hence the 4 fold, and hence 80 on it to get the treble up over 200.

Oh, and if it wins it's going on a Rangers, plus a few others for their respective leagues anti-post.
So I won't see the cash for a minimum of 12 months if ever either way!

It's a weird one, I'd definitely consider myself a punter over serious gambler, although I do have notes on this happening last year as well at this stage, (but not serious enough to ever look into exactly why)
Still, serious enough to know I'm not giving up odds to WillyHill.
For what it's worth, I usually stick to events that kick off around the same time for this very reason.
Sometimes I'll stick a darts game with a midweek fixture. Or a horse with a bit of Tennis, but usually with both events being in-play at the same time.
And it's very rare I have events span a couple of days, but on Sunday I decided I wanted 200 on St Boo as I see value there.
I knew I'd shit out of it, hence the 4 fold, and hence 80 on it to get the treble up over 200.

Oh, and if it wins it's going on a Rangers, plus a few others for their respective leagues anti-post.
So I won't see the cash for a minimum of 12 months if ever either way!

Ha, fair play mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good luck......Stick with it...

Just can't see Saints staying up, I think United have got the money momentum although another season down in the Championship would be fantastic.

Over 4.5 cards at 11/10 looks good, might lump that in play.

Last edited:
Aye cash out is just a way for the bookies to make the punter make another decison, once ur bets on its on in my opinion

Can look at it like that, but if you have a bet on and cash out is an option and your team are getting pummelled then I take the cash out every time.

The Villa West Brom 1st leg the prime example when the baggies were 1nil up, there was only ever gonna be one winner for anyone watching that game.

I've £40 st midden at 2/1 £10 st midden to win both teams to score at 6/1 and £10 st midden to win both halves 14/1. Yes I fancy them to win and really hope they do. A much better team than dundee untidied and have much better players.

Not topping up with a St Mirren win x MVG Outright double QC? Pays about 9/2, on the drift now St Mirren.

St Mirren both halves, 14/1.
Zverev 2-0 and MVG outright. Both 1/2. x 10

Zverev 2-0, MVG and St Mirren 2 corners or more each half. 1/2. 1/2. 6/4. x 50.

Aftureelding over 2.5 goals in game
Haukar btts
Mjardvik over 2.5 goals in game
Sport boys over 2.5 goals in game.

Single on daryl gurney to win the darts.

Big cock up on skybet at the moment on who will be in Bundesliga next season between Union Berlin and Stuttgart - offering 8/11 Union, should be 4/9 area. Seem to not know that away goals count. Some firm!

Back