Your Thursday bets?

William Hill Under Trending YourOdds Bets....

Rangers to win, Legia Warsaw most booking points, Rangers most corners 11/1

Fancy us to win tonight, they will sit and defend which will mean plenty corners and plenty set pieces for Rangers. We will score from set pieces like we have been doing. Keep moving the ball about like we have been with a good tempo and them on the back foot, there will be cards along with their already notoriously bad reputation in a hostile environment.

I'm surprised Rangers are as short as we are, I have to say, although we've drifted slightly since yesterday.

If Legia were bigger than 2/1 at home to Celtic, I'd have been steaming into that price.

Wolves have also shortened up but 2/1 away to Torino appeals. I know it's as tough a draw as they could have got at this stage, but realistically Wolves will be stronger than Torino in just about every position on the park.

I like the scorecasts

Morelos 2-1 Rangers 28/1

Katic 3-0 Rangers 450/1

Hills prices

The ref in our game is card happy according to a thread on here yesterday, dished out 124 yellows and 10 reds in 28 games last year.

A card before 27 minutes is 5/6 on bet365, given his average is 5 cards a game I'd say that's a stick on. Not great odds but could be used as part of a bet builder.

Morelos FGS
Aribo anytime GS.

Are my two bets tonight.

Legia leave a lot of room for runners centrally to exploit. I fully expect big Aribo to get a good few chances to score.

Both teams in each of Rangers, AIK & Torino game to have 20 booking points.

Was 1 card away in the Aberdeen game from getting a treble up last week. Pays about 6/1 with Skybet.

I'm surprised Rangers are as short as we are, I have to say, although we've drifted slightly since yesterday.

If Legia were bigger than 2/1 at home to Celtic, I'd have been steaming into that price.

Wolves have also shortened up but 2/1 away to Torino appeals. I know it's as tough a draw as they could have got at this stage, but realistically Wolves will be stronger than Torino in just about every position on the park.

I’d be surprised if wolves won that one , The Italians are always tough to beat especially away from home , and wolves are mostly inexperienced at European level.

£20 double on Morelos anytime and Jimenez (Wolves) Anytime = £170.50 back

£10 on Katic anytime = £190 back.

Surprised we are favs with the bookies tbh.

Rangers & 3 or more 3/1
AIK 7/1
Torino 6/4

£5

Rangers 2-1 8/1
Torino 2-0 10/1
AEK Athens 2-0 17/2
Feyenoord 2-0 9/2

£1 lucky 15

I’d be surprised if wolves won that one , The Italians are always tough to beat especially away from home , and wolves are mostly inexperienced at European level.

As i say, it's controversial but I'd rather back Wolves at their price than Rangers at our price.

Did a bet builder. Tav anytime, Gers to score 2 or more, 6 or more cards and 12 or more corners. 33/1 with a half score on.

The ref in our game is card happy according to a thread on here yesterday, dished out 124 yellows and 10 reds in 28 games last year.

A card before 27 minutes is 5/6 on bet365, given his average is 5 cards a game I'd say that's a stick on. Not great odds but could be used as part of a bet builder.

Good shout mate. Just came in on 24

Back