Your Wednesday Bets

mdingwall

Administrator
E5qp6Eo.jpg

Talking of bets

An odds on fav has emerged to take over that mob, and its not Rafa who has now drifted to 16/1 on sky bet, It is in fact John Kennedy at 5/6

Talking of bets

An odds on fav has emerged to take over that mob, and its not Rafa who has now drifted to 16/1 on sky bet, It is in fact John Kennedy at 5/6
Talking of bets rangers half time full time at 21/20 looks like a good shout.

MAN UTD at Palace
WATFORD home to Wycombe
SWANSEA at Stoke

Boosted from 4/1 to 7/1 with Skybet
Usually boosted for a reason mate. However they do sometimes come in.

Swansea looks a wee bit dodgy

Maybe worth a small bet

For English football this season I've generally found that whoever I think will win it ends up being the opposite side. So I hope no one has took Leicester tonight.

I dont know of a single soul that has got a bet up in 2021 so far. Its been an absolute cluster %^*& - As somebody said earlier, if you fancy a team to win, bet against them. I done a four timer last night & every single one got beat.

Fucking Northampton were bottom of the league playing Plymouth who were 6th or something, beat 2-1.

I dont know of a single soul that has got a bet up in 2021 so far. Its been an absolute cluster %^*& - As somebody said earlier, if you fancy a team to win, bet against them. I done a four timer last night & every single one got beat.

Fucking Northampton were bottom of the league playing Plymouth who were 6th or something, beat 2-1.
Peterboro done me last night. Seven wins on the bounce before that aswell:rolleyes:

What happened there mate? That's soul destroying, you have my sympathies.
Had 5 games on for Saturday both teams to score and result, 4 games up and Middlesbrough was 1-1 going into last 10 minutes, had grandkids round so never got a chance to look for cash out.

Goldson to score a header 11/1 at Unibet. Livi run Celtic close when it comes to defending set pieces so he should get a chance. He’s due one as well not scored for about 6 weeks and wasn’t far away against Dundee Utd.

Had 5 games on for Saturday both teams to score and result, 4 games up and Middlesbrough was 1-1 going into last 10 minutes, had grandkids round so never got a chance to look for cash out.
That's a bastard mate. What a line that would have been.

About as many times as you've won a coupon, Sir B-)

I do get the occasional winner. Just never seem to win win I post them on here.

I do get the occasional winner. Just never seem to win win I post them on here.
Fair play mate. Looks like you bet on any league going. I was the same, that's why I barely put a bet on these days :eek: Just my personal decision by the way. Not having a dig.

Usual bet tonight
Turn bears into a 2/1 shot instead of 2/5
Htft
Over 1 goal
Over 5 corners
Should be straightforward enough
Good luck bears

Back