Fulham to beat Sunderland

Borussia Dortmund to beat Bochum

Dundee to beat Raith Rovers

Paris St-Germain to beat Marseille

Fulham to beat Sunderland

Borussia Dortmund to beat Bochum

Dundee to beat Raith Rovers

Paris St-Germain to beat Marseille
Yesterday's advice, how did that turn out?

I think I lost $8 or so with the 'advice' :)

I did do a combination of your recommendations, others and the so called Mr McBookie.

The Borussia U19s, I did -1 and -2. Also the Arsenal v PSV U21s, wow a 2=7.

PSV young 'uns were 0-3 up in under 17 mins. I had them on to win, others failed.

I like doing little multi bets, all recommendations taken into consideration B-)

Friday 10 February
1.50 Bangor (Sky Sports) - Matthias Moran EBF Mares' Novices' Limited Handicap Chase (Class 3) 2m4f+

There are five runners and Nico de Boinville rides.
Nicky Henderson says Fable is back working as well as she ever does, following a quiet couple of weeks over Christmas after she disappointed at Ffos Las. Nicky says her previous run at Sandown was excellent, and the conditions should be very similar at Bangor (2m4f, good to soft ground). Nicky hopes for a return to form for Fable, who he thinks is capable of running very well.

For anyone who likes a bet on the horses I have a few small shares in a good few horses this is one of them running on Friday got another one running tomorrow called Blue Stello which I will post later

Blue Stello has been declared to run in the following race:

Thursday 9 February
2.50 Doncaster (SKY) - Virgin Bet Handicap Hurdle (Class 3) 3m+

There are eight runners and Nico de Boinville is booked to ride.

Nicky Henderson says Blue Stello is working well at home and he feels he has improved since his seasonal debut in very testing ground at Uttoxeter on New Year's Eve. Nicky says he will wait to hear about the ground at Doncaster on Thursday morning before making a final commitment to run. Nicky says the course began watering to ease the ground earlier in the week, but soon stopped when frosts were forecast, which puts doubts in his mind. Nicky says Blue Stello has a low weight, and he hopes he can run well against more experienced handicappers.

Friday 10 February
1.50 Bangor (Sky Sports) - Matthias Moran EBF Mares' Novices' Limited Handicap Chase (Class 3) 2m4f+

Nicky Henderson says Fable is back working as well as she ever does, following a quiet couple of weeks over Christmas after she disappointed at Ffos Las. Nicky says her previous run at Sandown was excellent, and the conditions should be very similar at Bangor (2m4f, good to soft ground). Nicky hopes for a return to form for Fable, who he thinks is capable of running very well.

For anyone who likes a bet on the horses I have a few small shares in a good few horses this is one of them running on Friday got another one running tomorrow called Blue Stello which I will post later
Cheers bud

Thursday 9 February

Nicky Henderson says Blue Stello is working well at home and he feels he has improved since his seasonal debut in very testing ground at Uttoxeter on New Year's Eve. Nicky says he will wait to hear about the ground at Doncaster on Thursday morning before making a final commitment to run. Nicky says the course began watering to ease the ground earlier in the week, but soon stopped when frosts were forecast, which puts doubts in his mind. Nicky says Blue Stello has a low weight, and he hopes he can run well against more experienced handicappers.
Not looked at prices but guessing an e/w bet with this?

Thursday 9 February

Cheers, I'll have a look at this horse.

Once you get your post count up to 250 there's a FF Horse Racing thread in the lounge.

Whats-App-Image-2023-02-09-at-14-47-31.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2023-02-09-at-14-47-40.jpg

Friday 10 February

Fable won 4-1 today

Friday 10 February 2023​

On Friday 10 February, Fable won the 1.50 at Bangor, a Class 3 mares' handicap chase over 2m4f+. Fable raced prominently under Nico de Boinville and jumped well out of the good-to-soft ground. The five-runner field was still fairly tightly grouped as they travelled down the back straight for the final time, but after being slowly away from the third last fence, Nico de Boinville asked Fable to pick up entering the home straight. She responded well and hit the front before the last and stayed on nicely to record a ¾ length win over Effernock Fizz at odds of 4/1.

After the race, Nicky Henderson said that he was delighted to see Fable bounce back to form here. He said that she appreciated the better ground and given this is only her third run over fences, she will hopefully have more improvement in her as she gains more experience.

Hope a few of you got on

Back