Your work if Scotland reached a final.

If Scotland got to the World Cup final, my job as a unicorn trainer in the land of Narnia wouldn't stop me from attending. I'd travel there on my magic carpet although I don't actually need it as I myself can fly.
That would probably be true for England too.

If my work were being arsey about time off for Rangers in a European final, I’d phone in sick and accept the consequences, as I’m sure a few would have done in 2008.

Don’t give a shite about Scotland.

I was meant to go down and back up same day with work the following day, we talked our designated driver into getting wrecked with us and didn't get home till after 7. If Scotland got to a final I would enjoy the national holiday we would get and might even watch it.

Edit:7pm the following night obviously lol

Id honestly love to watch it buy beers in have a big bbq. With friends and family make a real day of it. But fear it would be hijacked by all the anti union anti English tartan tranny rangers hating SNP %^*& Muppets. So would probably avoid the build up and just watch the game on my phone at work. I'll honestly never forgive those bastard's for ruining my love of Scotland I hope they are fucking happy. Embarrassments every last scummy one of them.

You need to rise above all their hatefulness. This is our country as well m8. After all, we are the majority and never let them forget.

My work would probably just show it in the office or encourage folk to take any holidays available while they lasted.

I'm quite sure they're be prepared for dozens of no-shows though.

It would be an office full of chattering women and the weirdo guys in your work you avoid like the plague as they ''don't bother with the football."

We're fortunate enough to have very flexible flexi time and the office would be empty.
We're also very flexible on the football side that we'll never actually get to an international final or if we do i'll be retired or dead .

I’m the sole employee in the uk. My boss is a football fan. He’d have no problems with me hitting the pub for any big game, for the day. He wouldn’t ask for a days holiday either.

My work would probably just show it in the office or encourage folk to take any holidays available while they lasted.

I'm quite sure they're be prepared for dozens of no-shows though.

It would be an office full of chattering women and the weirdo guys in your work you avoid like the plague as they ''don't bother with the football."
The typical ones that can’t wait for xmas nights out, get rattled and try to grope the office receptionist. Before going home to fondle what ever household pet they have at home.

Forget about Scotland in the WC final, how is everyone gonna cope on the Monday after we win 55
If we are neck and neck at Christmas ill be making sure I'm not off sick from then on in...Just Incase a sickie needs pulled in May.

I lost interest in the national team a long time ago.

That would of course change, if we were to find ourselves with a bigot-free, evenhanded and professional governing body in charge of the game in this country.

Unless those were to be the cicumstances, I would be happy to go to work and miss the match.

If Scotland got to WC Final they would have had to won a semi and a quarter beforehand. I would have lost my job by then.

I missed Manchester because I worked for cunts at the time .

I got to Manchester because I worked for a sellik supporting boss who bought me and my son 2,tickets for the yoofa hospitality.
Sadly he passed away a year and a half ago. Great guy.

What an awful scenario. The nats would declare a national holiday. Sturgefish would be parading around Scotland in an open top bus wearing a see you Jimmy wig. The whole think doesn't bear thinking about.
Add in a Gazza fake belly/tits outfit and I'd lose my lunch.

Anyone that says they would not watch Scotland in a world cup final are liars.. I cannot go the Scottish football team the now but would still watch.

I know plenty of people who have no interest in football apart from Rangers and don’t watch any non Rangers games, given that and how pissed of many are at SFA/Tartan Trannies etc loads would not watch

I know plenty of people who have no interest in football apart from Rangers and don’t watch any non Rangers games, given that and how pissed of many are at SFA/Tartan Trannies etc loads would not watch
Just pure staunchness from you and your plenty....

As the poster above says, is all a just a dream so we will never know if you and your plenty would not watch if Scotland made a world cup final...

Back