Your XI to play Dundee

158466f.jpg

I'm with you - one holding midfielder and lots going forward.

Think we're all agreed that Niko and Kenny sit this one out, Kenny has been an absolute hero in the past for us but his form this season has been poor, he'll be back no doubt.

Hopefully they don't start many games at all, impact subs at best.

No, we should be using the next three games to put a winning side on the park. Our formation and tactics against Dundee and partick thistle will be significantly different to the scum game.

"No" ? You've got your opinion and I've got mine.

There's no point going all out attack for these games, let in a few goals then totally change it for one game against them. It didn't work last season and it won't work this season.

"No" ? You've got your opinion and I've got mine.

There's no point going all out attack for these games, let in a few goals then totally change it for one game against them. It didn't work last season and it won't work this season.
Fair point. It's your opinion.

It didn't work last season can't be used as a reason to set up more defensively at home against dross IMO. The team was full of shitebags and poor players last season, so, again IMO, we need to forget all about it.

Wes
Tavernier Cardoso Bruno Wallace
Rossiter Jack
Candeias Dorrans Nemane
Morelos

I would like to see Dorrans further up the pitch I feel he would offer far more if he was given a little more freedom.

I like the idea of most of this team ,I'd lean towards John instead of Nemane

Fair point. It's your opinion.

It didn't work last season can't be used as a reason to set up more defensively at home against dross IMO. The team was full of shitebags and poor players last season, so, again IMO, we need to forget all about it.

I can see where you are coming from and I used to have the exact same opinion. But we have to be smart this season as well, especially when it comes to losing goals.
Hearts are dross this season also and we struggled against them at home. Just need to be smart with it. I'm guessing John will start Left Mid against them with his wing back traits, so would like to see him start a couple of the games coming up too.

Wes
Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace
Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass
Morelos Herrera

If Windass Is struggling I'd like to see Pena finally get a start
If you're starting Peña instead of Windass then we need to switch the 4 in midfield to a diamond with Jack sitting, Dorrans and Pena in the middle and Candeias behind the striker.

In my opinion anyway

Miller has to sit out this one. He's been struggling this season and it has been a case of trying to fit a square peg in a round hole to accomodate him at times

Wes
Tav Alves Cardoso Wallace
Candieas Dorrans Jack John
Pena
Morelos

Would also like to see Herrera feature for at least half an hour

As much as we all want to see Morelos and Herrera playing together, we all know Miller will start sadly

Wes
Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Dorrans Jack John

Herrera Morelos​

Think this team would do well, looks balanced on paper.

Would like to see pena get a start, a home game against dundee seems as good a game as any

I'd bring Herrera in for Miller and Give Pena a start in place of Nico, really want the pair of them to be going into the OF game with a bit of confidence and a couple of goals each.

Back