Youth academy released list - from official site

Sad, all the lads are very good footballers and I wish them well in the future, am sure they will all achieve success.

Always a shame although it’s part of the game. Good to see the boys getting the support they need and hope they make it elsewhere.

It must be really tough on these young lads to see their dreams of playing for Rangers slipping away.

However, it's absolutely the right way that rangers handle these difficult moments.

I'm quite sure that a number of these kids will go on and have perfectly acceptable careers in the game. I wish all of them the very best for the future.

Sure the lads are disappointed but that's a nice touch by the club. In years gone past I've little doubt that when they were out the door they were on their own, but this is the right way to do things. Their careers are only just starting and you never know how this might come back to benefit us the future.

Was Kyle Bradley the lad who played against Wigan and looked a bag of nerves ?

It must be really tough on these young lads to see their dreams of playing for Rangers slipping away.

However, it's absolutely the right way that rangers handle these difficult moments.

I'm quite sure that a number of these kids will go on and have perfectly acceptable careers in the game. I wish all of them the very best for the future.
Can always look to Andy Halliday as inspiration. Go away, get experience and maybe return one day and play for the famous and hear us roaring from the stands of Ibrox Park.

Back