Youth cup semi

Today's Rangers lineup:- Nicky Hogarth; Harris O'Connor, Danny Finlayson, Kyle McClelland, Nathan Patterson; Murray Miller; Ben Williamson, Ciaran Dickson; Josh McPake, Dapo Mebude, Kai Kennedy.

He's only just turned 16 to be fair. It's u20s so players like dapo and mcpake will be first picks up top

That's a fair point - but there are a significant number of his team-mates who played in the Alkass Cup in that team today. I know the likes of Mebude are highly thought of though and he is probably physically stronger that Young-Coombes right now.

If NYC keeps banging them in against older age groups he might just make an appearance or two for the full team as soon as next season. As well as talent I suppose a lot depends on how his physique develops. Some 17yr olds are built like young boys, some are built like adults.

Great to see us being consistently competitive at this level. Well done the young team. Makes me feel positive that the whole playing staff is moving in the right direction together. Maybe a Youth Cup & Scottish Cup double ahead

Well done the young bears lets hope the "big" team can do better this weekend. Win the cup now.

I was on a high last Friday watching the Alkass tournament then felt lower than a snakes belly after the St Johnstone game. Heres hoping Hamilton is better.

I wanna love you NYC

Expect see a lot of young bears getting this type of Hair cut.

2_Screen-Shot-2019-02-10-at-163729.png

NYC baby!
Winning cup finals should be high up on the curriculum of our youths. Who are we likely to play?

Dapo Mebude looks destined for the first team. always seems to be involved in the goals

Was disappointed he never made the bench after Gerrard talking him up last week. Someone different like him could've really been the difference in a tight game with St. Johnstone.

First Round – Friday 31 August 2018
Second Round – Friday 28 September 2018
Third Round – Friday 9 November 2018
Fourth Round – Friday 7 December 2018
Fifth Round – Friday 25 January 2019
Semi-Finals – Friday 22 February 2019
Final – Friday 26 April 2019 (TBC)

Back