Youth League - Rangers v Young Boys 23/10/19 - Firhill - KO 7pm

trevor_steven

Official Ticketer
HyPZ7sk.jpg

I'll be heading along to this with my boy. Hoping parking wont be too bad nearby though as i'll probably get home from work in time to pick him up and head straight there.

Never been to firhill before.

I'll be heading along to this with my boy. Hoping parking wont be too bad nearby though as i'll probably get home from work in time to pick him up and head straight there.

You’re no missing much..

Was a funny game over there. In spells we looked really solid and very good on the break. They had easily the biggest 18 year old I've ever seen.

It’s a dump, but you should get parked easily enough mate.

Anyone know what is the best turnstile to go through at Firhill in the Colin Weir stand? Went to the Scotland u19 match vs Germany and had a beam blocking view at certain parts of the pitch. Would be ideal if it was the new built stand round the other side which was open.

It’s a dump, but you should get parked easily enough mate.
Cheers! Aye it'll be good to let the wee fella see the difference between the games I take him to at Ibrox and then now at Firhill. Will open his eyes a bit to how lucky he is.

Anyone know what is the best turnstile to go through at Firhill in the Colin Weir stand? Went to the Scotland u19 match vs Germany and had a beam blocking view at certain parts of the pitch. Would be ideal if it was the new built stand round the other side which was open.
Was curious myself what stand we will be in. Would be keen to find out that before heading over.

Been told I should park on the Maryhill side.

RANGERS Under-19’s are in UEFA Youth League action this week as they welcome Young Boys to Firhill.

Wednesday night’s second-leg is in the balance, with the young Gers edging it with three away goals, after a 3-3 draw in Switzerland three weeks ago.

Nathan Patterson, Danny Finlayson and Ciaran Dickson were all on the scoresheet in the first-leg as an injury time equaliser saw Young Boys draw level.

Head coach Graeme Murty is hoping Gers fans turn out in their numbers to support the under-19’s, he said: “It is a great game for us to look forward to, we have worked really hard with the players to get them ready for European competition.

“To go into this tie even, albeit we have got the away goals, is a real good test for the players so I am really interested to see how they will cope with that.
“It should be a good night, hopefully with a big crowd, if I can plead for some fans to come along and support the guys and create a real atmosphere for them it is all to their benefit and we are really looking forward to the game.”
It is the first time the club have competed in the competition, gaining qualification after winning the Under-18’s League last season.
Gers are in the Domestic Champions path, along with 31 other clubs, with this route following a straight knock-out format where the matches are played over two legs.
Should Graeme Murty’s side progress to the second round they will take on Bulgaria’s Ludogorets or Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia in Round Two.

Fans can pay at the gate on Wednesday night with tickets costing £5 for adults and £3 for concessions. Kick-off is 7pm.

Back