Youths away at Mechelen this afternoon

Mechlen? Isn't that then team Preud'homme has on hold, waiting for Rangers decision?

I believe so, though I doubt if there's a connection! ;)

Gers team: McAdams, Bradley, Wilson, Mayo, Beerman, Palmer, Dallas, Kelly, Rudden, Thompson, Atakayi.

Subs: Hogarth (GK) Lyon, Shiels, Ahmed, Medube, Butterworth.

@RFC_Youth

Must be a 2pm kick off

Rangers team to play KV Mechelen - McAdams, Bradley, Mayo, A Wilson, Beerman, Palmer, Thompson, Kelly, Dallas, Rudden & Atakayi

Rangers subs - Hogarth, Ahmed, Lyon, Shiels, Butterworth & Dapo.

Yeah, 2pm KO. From Twitter:

"The @RFC_Youth side are ready for today’s friendly against @KVMechelen which is now underway. We’ll have the score at half time and full time".

@RFC_Youth

The Development Squad are drawing 2-2 with @KVMechelen at half-time. @SAtakayi11 & @zakorudden on target for the Gers.

Sounds like a good run out for the lads, that must be a draw to young players for our youth team getting to travel around europe playing all these youth teams seeing the world at a young age.

What’s happened with Jordon Houston? Is he injured or out of favour?

Some subs:

@RFC_Youth

Double change for the Gers on 79 mins. Another U17 in Zac Butterworth coming on as well as Izhaak Ahmed. Beerman & goalscorer Atakayi off.

83 mins gone and there is a change in goal for the Gers as Under 17 @nickyhogarth1 comes on to replace @AidanMcadams

This must be an attraction for good young players. Join Rangers and get game time all over Europe. Improving your skill and progressing to 1st team.

Rangers Academy‏Verified account @RFC_Youth 6m6 minutes ago
FULL-TIME All over in Belgium as the Development Squad defeat @kvmechelen
1f1e7-1f1ea.png
4-2 (Atakayi 16' Rudden 18' 74' Shiels 62') Well done lads
1f44f-1f3fc.png

Like the look of Atakayi any time I have seen him, be great to see him get a chance for the first team to see how he fares.

Great result again away from home,Well done the young colts.

I watched the young lad Atakayi against Liverpool and thought he was a good prospect and has a fair turn of pace on him and puts good balls into the box.

Nice one.

Great to see the toung Bears get a result.

Whos in charge with Murty being with the first team ?

Rudden seems a decent prospect. He done very good for me in Football Manager last year ;)

Back