Youths away at Mechelen this afternoon

This must be an attraction for good young players. Join Rangers and get game time all over Europe. Improving your skill and progressing to 1st team.

This must surely be the case. However I think I remember reading that Rangers left the Scottish development league for only one season - though I hope that’s not the situation as these European and English challenges are a vast improvement on the domestic product.

Well done lads, I think these games are going to be a great education for the youngsters.

If every single supporter going through the turnstiles at a home much bought a rising stars imagine the future our youths could have
Would be pretty simply to do, Just put a little box with a yes or no for season tickets if you wanted to donate a pound each week, Nobody would miss a pound per week.

Terrific result for the development squad. Also great to see a few of the under 17's getting a chance to play in these type of matches.

Some of the results and performances from these development games sound encouraging. Hopefully pushing these young lads further along their learning curve. Looking forward to seeing a new talent or two in the future.

Think this is a great idea, playing against better opposition will make them better!! Win lose or draw.

Think it’s great that these kids are getting this exposure to continental teams and travel. Much better than Alloa or Dumbarton at Auchenhowie.

Back