Youths beat Partick Thistle

Well done young bears and nice to see Josh McPake getting the goals, not sure he had the best of time at Dundee but really hope he makes it.

Is Mcpake back from loan? Hopefully can go and get games elsewhere the last half of the season

It was the Glasgow Cup so that’s youth teams only isn’t it?
Not any more. Only Rangers and Celtic can only field youths, the rest can play whoever they want but Partick seem to be using it as a way to give games to their backups.

I went to Firhill tonight, Thistle scored in about 30 seconds after a mix up with our goalie & one of our central defenders.
After that one way traffic, I don't think Thistle had a shot on goal.
Standout for me young Kennedy especially in the first half, Maxwell at left back & the captain I think that might have been Mayo number 6
Macpake took his goals well & probably should have had more but Thistle defended well ,they didn't put a first team out but a lot of their team had first team experience ( I was talking to a guy I know at half time, Thistle ST holder)
We played well and deserved the win

Not any more. Only Rangers and Celtic can only field youths, the rest can play whoever they want but Partick seem to be using it as a way to give games to their backups.
Ah fair enough, very good result against senior players then, to go with the results in the challenge cup. Things look promising

Official match report:

Back