YouTube - Lawwell laughing at Rangers

I haven't been able to listen to the latest interview fully . Two pieces of shit that I can't stand the sight of let alone have to listen to.

That rat Gerry McCulloch is just an example of some of the filth that still remain in the Scottish media today ,continually spouting their bile on what's supposed to be an impartial platform . The only difference is he's landed his dream job on bheast TV. Although I guess working for the BBC and the like are pretty much the same thing.

Carrying a lot of excess weight is a well established risk factor for things like dyslipidaemia, hypercholesterolaemia and hypertension. Carrying a lot of excess emotional baggage and stress is a well established risk factor for increased allostatic load.

Taken together, these can interact synergistically to increase someone's likelihood of cardiovascular disease and its sequelae of things like myocardial infarctions, strokes, etc. These can often have fatal outcomes.

Just sayin'........

This will always be the difference between them and us. During our 9 in a row and Celtc were financially on their knees and the padlocks not long from being wrapped around the Piggery gates, we could easily have acted in the same vile and gloating manner as Liewell, but we didn't. In fact, our club put players onto the telly to say that Scottish football needed a strong Celtc to keep the League competitive. I said at the time that if the boot were on the other foot that Celtc would not only try to eradicate Rangers, but pour salt onto the wound when doing so. They've done exactly that since 2012.

It's all coming back to haunt them , all those 10IAR banners, t shirts, songs, all the talk of dominating for years to come, it's all coming crashing down and they're gonna have to go into hiding for months as we're gonna rub their faces in it in a colossal way
Their arrogance was always going to contribute to their downfall - allied with our rise from whence we came.

It was only a matter of when.

It's all coming back to haunt them , all those 10IAR banners, t shirts, songs, all the talk of dominating for years to come, it's all coming crashing down and they're gonna have to go into hiding for months as we're gonna rub their faces in it in a colossal way
“Your grandchildren will be Celtic fans”

That was the worst, and borderline sinister, patter of the lot.

Regardless of what football club he is at or his allegiances, someone of his standing should be able to speak more articulately & conduct themselves in a better manner imo. I refer to both videos, but the first one in particular.

Last edited:
“Your grandchildren will be Celtic fans”

That was the worst, and borderline sinister, patter of the lot.
They thought it would never end. They didn't anticipate it at all.

We knew we were improving year in year out, they were regressing. Regularly hammered in Europe, downgrading of players, coaching staff. We seen any half decent team just destroy them and realised they aren't that good and we took them head on. They haven't beaten us in the league in a long long time and now wilting v other teams too.

All that being said, I dont think any one of us could have predicted this meltdown this season

Lawwell in the directors box

Lennon in the dug out

Brown and Griffiths in the starting 11

Just as the mentally challenged barriers are breaking at the seems with season ticket holders wanting refunds in the year of the tainted 10.

£35M+ hole in the accounts to fill

All while the supposed new club, on a much lower budget, with a young profession management team skelp you to the side.

Laugh that one off, it wasn’t supposed to be this way.

Looks well on the way to a heart attack or stroke, lockdown not been kind to him.

Hopefully it wipes him out the fat fu ck er

Back