YouTube - Lawwell laughing at Rangers

Imperative this piece of sh1te is sent packing empty handed this season. along with Broon, Thumb and TLB&R.

A legacy where they are looking over their shoulder in every pub they go into, less welcome than MoJo.

He who laughs last laughs longest ya fat repulsive control freak bastard

you are the reason your club is fucked

a 35m loss this season

hopefully by the summer all of the victims of the child abuse ring run and covered up by you and others are compensated

your clubs reputation in tatters and hopefully going bust

I’ll laugh my fucking socks off if this happens

win the league remove the snp from power remove the spfl board

the courts do their work

and your legacy will be the guy who put your club into administration

you then die from another fucking pie karma pie served from above
Sensing that their onetime cozy relationship with the SNP is starting to show cracks in it. Could it be ironically Wee Nippy be the one who starts the chip, chip, chip for them.

Could a potential CSA maelstrom see their erstwhile allies and lip sickles run for their wee crofts on the hillsides before if affects the political careers?

It's not just winning some games of football, it's a potential shift in the powerbase of Scottish Football we could be seeing, caused by the pressure we've exerted by winning said games of football. Make no mistake- Dubai is an own goal which would make Anton Rogan blush. The First Minister coming out solely against Celtic, not once - but twice, was unthinkable just a month ago.

To say nothing of their potential financially perilous position our former chairman talked about if they do not qualify for the Campbell Ogilvy Cup Group Sections.

Maybe Dave King was being kind.

This might not just be the Lutheran's seminal "Chip, chip, Chip" This is a dirty big claw hammer to all that is wrong with the institutions of Scottish Football.

A bitter c**t of the first order, aided and abetted by sycophantic reptiles.

Karma to all those basta*ds.

Have you been listening to biomechanics from ginger puss? B-D
Not at all. Just had my own professional head on for a moment. Public service announcement for any fat sweaty bastards who are under pressure at work and who maybe lie awake at night terrified about horrific things like court cases that might be coming their way.

For some reason those videos of Liewell sent me off on that train of thought....

UUZqdvj.gif

Superb to see the downfall. How sad for them though being hit the hardest by the pandemic. Poor timmy

I love the begging fake apology video - he has been ordered by Desmond to make that video and he hated making it as he squirmed his way through it.

A desperate plea to the world while his life is falling apart around him and his club - Love us love us oh please love us.

An arrogant bully on the ropes who knows his time is coming to an end and the best of it is - he absolutely hates that there is absolutely nothing he can do about it.

Now he will take his natural place in Rangers shadow.

He likes his own patter in that first video doesn’t he, he was a bit like Stan Boardman there, ends up pishing himself laughing more than his “audience”. I want to see a video of him re-enacting the bear scene from The Revenant, that would please me.

The best of it is, it was a complete set up. He knew the question was coming and he prepared that embarrassment of an answer then pissed himself at his own pre-prepared "quick" wit.

That video alone sums up the difference between out club and theirs. Not that it ever really needs pointed out. Dignity and class. They bastards couldn't spell either of those words, let alone live them!

It's all coming back to haunt them , all those 10IAR banners, t shirts, songs, all the talk of dominating for years to come, it's all coming crashing down and they're gonna have to go into hiding for months as we're gonna rub their faces in it in a colossal way

All under that fat slugs watch...

if I was a Celtic fan, he’s the one I’d be most aggrieved by. Celtic should be miles ahead of us but his sheer arrogance has seen us catch up and on the brink of overtaking them whilst he pocketed £££m’s in salary and bonuses.

To watch him lording it over Scottish football for the last 9-10 years has been sickening but watching the mhanky hordes turn on him will be glorious. The quadruple treble in a one horse race environment will be forgotten about the minute we win the league and they’ll be baying for blood. The toppling of the Saddam Hussein statue and getting slapped about with shoes springs to mind funnily enough.

As the old saying goes "Fu*k up liewell ya bogbrush or i'll kick yer fu*kin teeth in".
I'm paraphrasing of course. :))

Sounds like Tom English pissing himself in the background.

This has been another common theme throughout the last ten years. The Celtic supporters, and large parts of the media, have simply refused to believe any offers we have received for our players. Any suggestion of a bid has been relentlessly mocked.

That's because they had convinced themselves that we are too skint to reject any offers. So much so that one BBC pundit wrote to a Chinese club in a desperate attempt to prove that we did not receive an £8m offer for Alfredo and later had to do an embarrassing backdown after seeing evidence of the offer.

Sounds like Tom English pissing himself in the background.

This has been another common theme throughout the last ten years. The Celtic supporters, and large parts of the media, have simply refused to believe any offers we have received for our players. Any suggestion of a bid has been relentlessly mocked.

That's because they had convinced themselves that we are too skint to reject any offers. So much so that one BBC pundit wrote to a Chinese club in a desperate attempt to prove that we did not receive an £8m offer for Alfredo and later had to do an embarrassing backdown after seeing evidence of the offer.
I assumed the person laughing loudest was Spiers. Aside from Peter himself, laughing at his own snide wee 'joke'.

His fall from grace is as enjoyable as anything else at the moment.

Carrying a lot of excess weight is a well established risk factor for things like dyslipidaemia, hypercholesterolaemia and hypertension. Carrying a lot of excess emotional baggage and stress is a well established risk factor for increased allostatic load.

Taken together, these can interact synergistically to increase someone's likelihood of cardiovascular disease and its sequelae of things like myocardial infarctions, strokes, etc. These can often have fatal outcomes.

Just sayin'........
You tease!

The irony, they used the very tactic they were slagging for the next 8 years.

The fat slimeball doesn’t look well at all the now.

The class of the man, just like every other average scumbag Tim that takes a great of delight in other peoples adversities.

I take nothing but delight in the fact, that we have finally wiped that smug smile right off his face.

Last edited:
Something to note, aye we all hate him and think he's a fud but he was good at his job, now it seems he has lost the plot allowing lennon to stay, overseeing the terrible signings and Dubai. I can't wait to see his wee rat face when we get over the line

Back