Youtuber thogden back up at Ibrox

That’s the 2nd video of his I have watched. He captures the atmosphere well. Ibrox was absolutely rocking at the 3rd, unbelievable. I guess Apple or Samsung have a bit to go in the audio department before they can match that volume. Not so fùcking smart after all!!

Proper football vlog for proper football supporters.
Captured Ibrox at its best.
Anyone who can't appreciate the sheer enthusiasm shown by a father and son for all that makes football the greatest sporting gift to mankind doesn't understand anything worthwhile.
A cracking watch.

I like his videos, they both certainly know their stuff and come across as genuine in them (possible exception of their ‘ranking’ videos where one will pick Rangers and the other picks Celtic). The Dad certainly has a good knowledge and respect for football outwith England and so does the boy for someone who was born and grew up in the Sky/EPL era.

Fair play to the lad, another cracking video showcasing his trip to Ibrox.

Miss his da calling it the 'Looden Tavern' though :confused::D

Did anybody hear the wee guy he interviewed before kickoff saying "1 each to Rangers" when he was asking for predictions? :D

Good job he didn't ask me for a pre match score, I really thought we were going to be beaten but absolutely delighted to be wrong (as usual) :)
I said in work we would win 2-0 but braga would come out and play the right way.
I’ve got to say I was really impressed by them because they weren’t scared to play and attack and we just froze at times. They strolled the game from minute 1 and looked the home team.
But such is the spirit of this team and our fans, comebacks like this don’t come all that often and the way we dig in was sensational, and this wee video kinda showed it up in a great light. We should all be proud of our club. And what a club it is!!!

Never heard of the kid but great footage and great publicity.
70k views already and over 250k followers.
7.2/10 for the pie!! Pies must be rank in London

I've enjoyed the videos of both his trips to Ibrox. I do like the dad.

It's just a bit annoying how click baity everything has to be these days, but I suppose that's how they get their views.

How can he get a ticket and I can’t?
Whilst I can kinda see the point you are making, if I was you I would be more pissed with the fact that Daily Record and Glasgow Herald journalists were ahead in the queue rather than these two people, who quite honestly will have covered the match better, more fairly, more informatively and with more passion for the club than any of the aforementioned!
Just a wee bit of perspective.

Last edited:
He must have been sitting very very close to me.

I heard a few folk shouting about thogdad at HT so had a feeling he was in the area.

I like them both. Last time he was up he done us v porto, the dundee derby, Hibs at Easter Road and then the tims at home all in the same weekend. They fly all over Europe watching several games a week even.

He's said he's neutral , def leans towards the tims while the dad is the opposite - but to be honest they are very positive about every game and team they see.

Whilst I can kinda see the point you are making, if I was you I would be more pissed with the fact that Daily Record and Glasgow Herald journalists were ahead in the queue rather than these two people, who quite honestly will have covered the match better, more fairly, more informatively and with more passion for the club then any of the aforementioned!
Just a wee bit of perspective.

Certainly a lot more informative than the "I've been in my profession for over forty years" Four priests....

I quite enjoy his videos nice to see a father and son enjoying their football. Yes he will big up the beasts as well but for these you tubers it’s all about views so he’s not going to alienate some of his audience

Back