Youtuber thogden back up at Ibrox

Was actually chatting to him in the Louden before the game. Always thought he did good vids but thought he would be a bit of a stuck up wank in person but he was actually a good lad. Talking about predictions and how we thought the game would go.

Anything that paints us in a positive light is great for the club. Cmon guys we are all fully signed up supporters, but it’s avenues like him that will drive more support to Rangers. All the Rangers games are available to watch in real time in China ( but in Chinese ), a Chinese guy yesterday at my work just needs to be ‘ encouraged ‘ on who to follow, in order to create a new supporter for the club.

This kid and dad in the main stand last night has had 69k views, in less than a day and the way he told the story was great

Enjoyed watching that last when I got home from the game. The Porto one was a good watch as well. His dad always makes me smile, he always looks like he has just seen his first pair of tits! Quality.

Him and his old man love the trips up here - had the pleasure of meeting them pre match and they are both genuine football fans. Only gives us good exposure :)

Decent vlogs he does with his Dad

Some might be not be for everyone but he trying to capture a different atmosphere nothing wrong with that

Was in Dortmund this week as well

Great video. He really gets around. Chelsea v Man United on Monday, Dortmund v PSG & our game mid week. Wonder if his youtube views cover the cost of it all.

Back