Zaha and moyes’ daughter

0_Soccer-Barclays-Premier-League-Manchester-United-v-Arsenal-Old-Trafford.jpg

The first time underwhelmed has been used outwith a transfer rumour.

Whether it’s true or not, Evra really is a throbber. He believes in the covid conspiracies, doesn’t think folk should get vaccinated and also believes in the 5G conspiracy bullshit.

It was funny as hell hearing him mention the Zaha/Moyes thing but you have to thick as shit to say that and think it’s acceptable. I’d be shocked if he hasn’t already been informed by Sky that he won’t be asked back.
I can’t stand him. He comes across as having wee man syndrome. The Marseille carry on showed him up as a wank.

Whether it’s true or not, Evra really is a throbber. He believes in the covid conspiracies, doesn’t think folk should get vaccinated and also believes in the 5G conspiracy bullshit.

It was funny as hell hearing him mention the Zaha/Moyes thing but you have to thick as shit to say that and think it’s acceptable. I’d be shocked if he hasn’t already been informed by Sky that he won’t be asked back.

There was also that time he patronizingly applauded Alex Scott for making a coherent point during the World Cup in 2018.

It’s an embarrassing comment from Evra even if it was true
So unprofessional but he’ll be buzzing that it’ll have people tweeting about him

It was just an utterly bizarre thing for him to come out with. He's on TV for feck sake - have a bit of sense about you. Might have raised a chuckle but Evra is clearly a complete muppet.

Just turned on sky sports and some birds was reading out a statement saying they haven’t met and they apologise for any offence made.

what was that all abouf?
i came on here to see if she was someone i could have morning sex with.

Gets a gig as a pundit , despite a ll that , as sponsored by BLM

The best thing to come out of all this is surely we won’t be seeing Patrice Evra in a sky studio for a long time

The guy is a wank of the highest order and absolutely loves himself into the bargain. Can tell Souness would love to kick him in the balls.

Moyes was physically sick and in tears at HT at the midden. The level of abuse he received was never reported in any MSN. Ok he was a pretty shite player but that was not the reason for it.

Even the guys on the Open Goal podcast would have been giving it 'Woah, Patrice. Let's zip it there!' when he started that 'story'.

Sky will be fuming.

Back