Zak Rudden Handball

I've always wanted to see us win a game by Hand of God. It would generate incredible seethe.

I have a large collection of butt-plugs, Mr Wilson.

I’m struggling with this one.

It looks so blatantly like handball BUT I always think players body language is very telling in these instances and in this case he has the brass neck to celebrate the goal and run away without an ounce of a sneaky look back at the ref or a sheepish “didn’t hit my hand guv” look about him. That way guys look at the linesman after they have scored one they know is close to being offside.

Based on that is it just the angle maybe!?!? Or is he just a brass necked cheeky c*unt!! :))

Of course it should have been called as a foul but at least he didn’t handball it into the net for a goal.

I’m struggling with this one.

It looks so blatantly like handball BUT I always think players body language is very telling in these instances and in this case he has the brass neck to celebrate the goal and run away without an ounce of a sneaky look back at the ref or a sheepish “didn’t hit my hand guv” look about him. That way guys look at the linesman after they have scored one they know is close to being offside.

Based on that is it just the angle maybe!?!? Or is he just a brass necked cheeky c*unt!! :))

Not only that only about 2 players in the other team have a half hearted shout. Then nobody raging whem it goes in.

Not only that only about 2 players in the other team have a half hearted shout. Then nobody raging whem it goes in.

In their cases it might be one of those “it’s so obvious I’m not going to react” ones.

Played in a charity game when a goal was awarded for a ball that was about 2 yards short of crossing the line. When the other team cheered and celebrated it I never in a million years thought it would be given so barely reacted.

He's made a right c*nt of getting up to head that ball into the net there. Very poor from the officials as well in all honesty.

Well Celtic stopped us winning the league when Bobo Balde handled the ball in injury time before Diamon of Aberdeen scored. No outcry over the ref getting it so wrong.

It was the opposite of that- and worse. Zander Diamond had a winning goal disallowed for handball when there was no hand anywhere near the ball.

A referee missing a handball you can understand/explain, but a referee seeing a handball when there wasn't one???

It was the opposite of that- and worse. Zander Diamond had a winning goal disallowed for handball when there was no hand anywhere near the ball.

A referee missing a handball you can understand/explain, but a referee seeing a handball when there wasn't one???
Iain Brines, do I need to explain any more?

Back