Zambia now on the red list- Fashion internationals?

Skoosh1872

Is there any international breaks coming up that might impact this.
Also with the rapid changes around Africa with this new variant is AFCON at risk which would be good for us.

Nigeria are pish.

I think they’ll get knocked out early in the competition.

The winter breaks covers most of AFCON up until the Quarter finals.

Zambia haven’t even qualified for it if my understanding is correct.

They haven’t progressed to the next round of WC qualifiers and haven’t qualified for ACON either so I can’t see Fashion playing again for them until at least March and even then will likely be friendlies he could miss. A lot can change in 4 months.

Nigeria are pish.

I think they’ll get knocked out early in the competition.

The winter breaks covers most of AFCON up until the Quarter finals.

Zambia haven’t even qualified for it if my understanding is correct.
They have the best squad of any African team barring Ivory Coast, in my opinion. Admittedly, they do play pish.

I know, but if there are international breaks it’s not inconceivable that afcon teams would be looking for friendly opposition.
The point on afcon was more generally could it be at risk.

Then you are looking for snow and there is none falling.

Even if they do get picked for a friendly game then they will have to pick locally, Morelos couldn't travel back to Colombia for international duty a while back.

I work aboard in africa and it’s no problem coming in and out without any quarantine even if it’s on the red list. If you look at the UK government website there’s heaps of special jobs exempt from quarantine and I am sure he would come under Elite sports star.

Young Fashion needs to just stay with us. We know the worry and concern about family, none of us are immune from this. But the bigger picture is that mixing is what's gonnae spread this latest, and potentially, most damaging, variant. And the likelihood is, it's already too late.
We must all just lock ourselves down.

Back