zander diamond

pelem

Did I just hear right there that club captain zander diamond scored only goal of the game for mansfield against Everton under 21s in the checkatrade trophy tonight.

Is this the same guy who played for the sheep ?.

Cannae be the same bloke is it.

Screams Ned!
If you only knew the family and ned doesn't come close to describing them, btw he's probably the best out of the lot lot of them, a few decent footballers in their ranks in days gone by, but as usual like most mentally challengeds when given anything good or a talent they are not long in fecking it up.

One of the girls in my office was shagging him before he moved down south.

She's bang tidy.
He'd been seeing some munter for a while from Clydebank that was seeing him while she was going out with Gary McArthur the kind of boxer and when she broke up with him he done in Diamonds car lol

Infact i'm sure she is the sister of that torn faced tim martin hardie

He'd been seeing some munter for a while from Clydebank that was seeing him while she was going out with Gary McArthur the kind of boxer and when she broke up with him he done in Diamonds car lol

Infact i'm sure she is the sister of that torn faced tim martin hardie
Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas. Although sounds like they wouldn’t spoil a pair.

Fùcker fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. A rabid plastic 19th Century Terrorist playing for the sheep. As bad as playing for the filth.

Jimmy Calderwood commenting on his lack of a tan.Surely someone still has that daft picture of him
I totally missed that comment. Made me laugh there.

But Calderwood said: "Big Zander would probably die during the warm-up in Spain, he's so pale.

Was it not him and that Maguire boy both at Aberdeen years ago who hated us....think i saw Maguire plying his trade at Oxford or something recently.

"He also picks up too many bookings for rash tackles and, in Spain, they would probably be red.

"That won't happen with the more experience he gains, so it's best if he stays at Aberdeen and continues his education, because the big money move will always be there.

"I'm sure the directors would love to get a daft offer for him, but I want to keep him here because he has been magnificent and is one of the biggest talents in our game."

Nicholas had told the Daily Express: "I gave them a very good report indeed.

"Three clubs from Spain, including Atletico, and teams in England have been watching Zander."

Aberdeen to Oldham to Burton, Northampton and eventually Mansfield.

And the xunts only 32 :D

One of my mates ran into him in the Garage one night. He’s a bitter-as-they-come Tim and a right ugly, stupid bassa as well.

Back