zander diamond

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-11492047

Insulting comments posted by two Aberdeen footballers at the time of the Pope's Scottish visit have been removed from a social networking site.

Zander Diamond said on Facebook that the Pontiff was "running over Prods in his Popemobile".

Michael Paton reportedly said "Gees a shot o popemobile...sort out these prodies."

An AFC spokesman said the matter was dealt with internally, the comments removed and the players spoken to.

Had a few run-ins with this prick in Aberdeen. He was banging a tidy bird from Aberdeen as well that I know so despite being more disgusting than a tramps pocket. The fact he plays football mustve done him wonders.

Mind he was injured for Aberdeen for a few weeks after some lassie pushed him down the stairs in Priory.

Jimmy Calderwood commenting on his lack of a tan.Surely someone still has that daft picture of him

azgd3o.jpg

Didn't he get pictured with a C*ltic birthday cake when he still played with the Sheep? Absolute cretin.

Did I just hear right there that club captain zander diamond scored only goal of the game for mansfield against Everton under 21s in the checkatrade trophy tonight.

Is this the same guy who played for the sheep ?.

Cannae be the same bloke is it.
He always reminded me of Plug out of the Bash street Kids.

I’m sure he was a resident of bellsmyre in his schooldays.
I'm positive he was. I used to play against him when I played for my high school. He's a roaster.

I'm pretty sure darian mckinnon played for that school too. Another absolute waster.

Aye Daz Mckinnon went to OLSP aswell he stayed along the road from me in Silverton up until recently . And Zander is from Bellsmyre , well all his family are .

I'm positive he was. I used to play against him when I played for my high school. He's a roaster.

I'm pretty sure darian mckinnon played for that school too. Another absolute waster.

Yeah played against him too at high school and also in the local league. He was absolute shite, no idea how he got picked up.

Yeah I never seen it with him. The boy Daz had talent back then right enough.

I don’t really remember him tbh, it was diamond that all the talk was about, scouts watching him week in week out etc. We played them at Clydebank high, I was up against him n scored 6, the weekend after I was up against him again down at the red blaes on the havoc that week I managed to score 3. Played for glen lusset at the time too and we’re due to play bellsmyre at the wee pitch across from they high flats on bellsmyre ave, he wasn’t there but we got royally dicked by them haha

Haha fair enough. I think I was a couple of years younger than Zander and only played against him with the schools.

I actually played for that bellsmyre team but I'm sure we were called Strathclyde at the time. Not the same ages obviously.

Even though I've commented on this thread, I s**t myself everytime I see his name when scrolling through the forum :eek::D

Genuinely thought he'd a been playing juniors. Mansfield is a higher level than he should be playing.

Diamond was a winger when at St Pats. He was unbelievable at youth level. He was also a mentally challenged bastard from a family of cretins. Although he has a decent cousin from the vale.

Back