Zeb Jacobs

scottie59

Just watched his interview on RTV and think he is really pleased to be here, what an acquisition this guy is to Rangers, I could listen to him for hours, our youngsters are going to feed of this fellow, I think the future is looking bright, Welcome to Rangers Zeb

If we can get to a point where we make a significant academy product sale every two seasons as we have done with Patterson that will be transformative for the club moving forward.
I remember watching the zoom seminar he did, just listening to this guys knowledge and outlook as to how games should be played, his insight into the game working with our youngsters is going to be something else, I was always watching for his interview to come up on RTV

If we can get to a point where we make a significant academy product sale every two seasons as we have done with Patterson that will be transformative for the club moving forward.

It's a far better model than relying solely on Euro cash. With the current restrictions on young players moving to England due to the new work permit rules. It's very achievable too.

It would be absolutely fantastic if we could produce a steady stream of players from our academy that get regular game time and potentially get sold on for decent fees.

Hopefully. This would be great for the club on so many levels.
i think the major factor we have here is having someone like Zeb working with youth set up as well Voss who also has pedigree from is years with Ajax just having those 2 everything has be looking good for our academy

i think the major factor we have here is having someone like Zeb working with youth set up as well Voss who also has pedigree from is years with Ajax just having those 2 everything has be looking good for our academy

Can you post some background info please

It would be absolutely fantastic if we could produce a steady stream of players from our academy that get regular game time and potentially get sold on for decent fees.
Absolutely, but I think the problem will be holding on to the best of them like Gilmour & Patterson - Lowry will probably be next to go sooner than we would ideally want IMO.

At least we got a very good fee for Patterson - annoying that we got so little for Gilmour (not a dig at wee Billy BTW), but that's the way it will be in future - big clubs have vast scouting networks, bottomless pits of cash, and good young players will be well known & have options.

Vos doesn’t work with the academy. I would like to see more coaches from throughout Europe come in from youngest to oldest age groups. It’s a long game but the outcome could be defining.

Vos doesn’t work with the academy. I would like to see more coaches from throughout Europe come in from youngest to oldest age groups. It’s a long game but the outcome could be defining.
Agree with you in relation to Vos, but Zeb has an eye for players and he will be working on them there however where Vos come in to the equation is when the young ones come in to train with 1st team we have him there to help and improve as we have already seen on the training videos on RTV where a few young ones there already

Agree with you in relation to Vos, but Zeb has an eye for players and he will be working on them there however where Vos come in to the equation is when the young ones come in to train with 1st team we have him there to help and improve as we have already seen on the training videos on RTV where a few young ones there already

Bet you loved Pedro for first few weeks Eh

Back