Zidane and Michael Laudrup, ridiculous skills

Paisleyprod

Official Ticketer
It's hard to believe that the greatest footballer I've ever watched play in Scotland wasn't even the best player in his family!
It wasn't even very close though you can see similarities in the way they received the ball and beat a man often using both feet to play the ball with ease.

Superrangers

It wasn't even very close though you can see similarities in the way they received the ball and beat a man often using both feet to play the ball with ease.
Won 5 straight la Liga titles across his time at Real and Barcelona and is the only player to have played in a 5-0 win v the other club.

Larsky

Cruyff was sensational, my dad took me to Ibrox in 1973 to watch Rangers v Ajax in the super cup game and Cruyff that night just mesmerised me, he was quite brilliant, I remember reading about him much later, he was basically a freak of nature , smoked, drinker, and was a poor trainer, but was electric over the first 5 yards, what a player he was, must be in the top 5 ever.

dennyperkins

Fabulous videos. How many times did the fat Ronaldo score by going round the keeper and can you imagine how wonderful it must have been having him and Zidane in the same team.
Pele, Maradona and Messi probably vie for greatest ever player.
Who would be the greatest European, Cruyff, Zidane or another?

Kubala

Exactly mate.
Maradona went to italy and joined a bottom half side and then won the league for them.
The best player ever imo.
Napoli signed the Brazilian first choice centre forward at the same time.

It's an excellent story that Maradona did it singled handed but I don't think it stands up to real scrutiny.