Zlatan firing shots at Carlos Vela

Give me someone like him every day of the week over the usual coached media responses 99% of footballers give.

Well obviously yeah we know its going to be a tough game but we obviously want to pick up three points at the end of the day.

I find it really hard not to like Zlatan. A sensational player and I don’t think he actually takes himself too seriously which is why I think he’s easy to like.

He was a nightmare in the last third of his season at Barca though, couldn’t do anything right and was missing open goals. He’s also a CL repellent. Still some player

Just watched his hat trick from last night, that 1st goal is outrageous, even if you don’t like him as a persona, what a player he still is.

In the stats book called The Numbers Game the authors worked out Zlatan was the best striker in the world during his "serious" career. Basically he scored the goals that really mattered like the equaliser or first goal or winner never a hat trick when his team was already 2 or 3 up etc.

In the stats book called The Numbers Game the authors worked out Zlatan was the best striker in the world during his "serious" career. Basically he scored the goals that really mattered like the equaliser or first goal or winner never a hat trick when his team was already 2 or 3 up etc.

Can quite believe that, throughout his career he always scored important or big goals. That overhead kick against England is ridiculous cant believe he even tried that

Back