Zlatan getting warmed up

Having had a quick look I see Calhanoglu is out, Pioli moved him in behind Zlatan after lockdown and incidentally they started to win games. Prior to that he was on the left, and I’m not joking when I say I’m quicker.

He’s going to be a big loss as Rebic is still injured also (their two creative players) although Leao has been covering for Rebic and contributing.

Milan will win the midfield battle because Kessie is your old school hard tackling box to box midfielder, if Bennacer is beside him he will be key to the ball retention. If Tonali starts then it’ll be entertaining to see him taking the piss out of Celtic’s midfield.

Milan are a very slow team, with the exception of Leao and Castijleo who might not even start. So they won’t be getting in behind Celtic.

Also, Theo Hernandez the left back is a goal machine for a left back and has a very bright future. But in all honesty the Milan squad is pretty average and it’s miracle Pioli has turned this around considering how awful he was this time last year.

I think with Hakan out milan will go to a midfield three, unless they play Diaz in there. Looking forward to this and getting to see Zlatan rough up some tims :))
Bastard. Was looking forward to seeing Calhanoglu pepper Barkas' goal from all over the shop.

I'll be avoiding this one from a betting perspective. Milan are extremely hit and miss and not as confident with him and Rebic both out.

Still can't believe Inter let Tonali slip through their grasp.

Bastard. Was looking forward to seeing Calhanoglu pepper Barkas' goal from all over the shop.

I'll be avoiding this one from a betting perspective. Milan are extremely hit and miss and not as confident with him and Rebic both out.

Still can't believe Inter let Tonali slip through their grasp.
Hakan would have scored no doubt, simply get a free kick from anywhere and bounce it in front of Barkas.

The whole Tonali thing is annoying but he’s a Milan fan, if Inter win the Scudetto I don’t think Conte will care. If he doesn’t I think the fans might go tonto.

Hakan would have scored no doubt, simply get a free kick from anywhere and bounce it in front of Barkas.

The whole Tonali thing is annoying but he’s a Milan fan, if Inter win the Scudetto I don’t think Conte will care. If he doesn’t I think the fans might go tonto.
The boy is some talent. Hope he starts tonight!

I read his book, didn't change my opinion he's a bit of a dick, with great ability, not nearly as good as he thinks he is though. Slag me tomorrow, he will not show up tonight

Fully expecting a strong Milan side.

Donnarumma

Calabria
Kjaer
Romagnoli
Theo Hernandez

Tonali
Kessie

Saelemaekers
Diaz
Leao

Zlatan

=========

Going for a comfortable Milan victory, Tonali and Kessie to boss midfield and Zlatan to bully their CB's.

Zlatan is what makes you love football unpredictable doesn’t take himself seriously great sound bites for media and most of all an incredible talent with a winning mentality

What's the best bit about that clip - the flick or the more subtle and less obviously brilliant way he stamps it down to control it afterwards? The latter for me, of course.

I see the mentally challenged teams been leaked again. Well a team is doing the rounds anyway, hopefully it’s the real one again.

Celtic team been leaked again it seems

Barkas
Welsh Duffy Ajer
Frimpong brown mcgregor laxalt
Ntcham
Christie Ajeti

Celtic team been leaked again it seems

Barkas
Welsh Duffy Ajer
Frimpong brown mcgregor laxalt
Ntcham
Christie Ajeti
Same one I seen.

If it ends up legit, there’s no way that it’s anything but malicious from whoever has done it.

If Milan take it seriously they’ll win by a few. If they’ve one eye on the league game then it’ll be closer.

Mind the tims felt Zlatan would sign for them :))

tenor.gif

Doubtful.

I watched Milan scrape past Rio Ave on penalties.

They're not the side they used to be.

That was without Zlatan who their whole attack is built around.

They are top of Serie A with a perfect record, just beat Inter and have been the best team in Italy since the resumption from the Covid delay.

Back