Zlatan getting warmed up

Great player, his goal against England is one of my favourites and scored wherever he went - but I thought in his prime he was the most overrated of his era.

Love him playing up for the cameras on or off the pitch, though. The guy is box office. Anyone that takes him seriously is a bit thick, because he certainly doesn't.

I never really took to Zlatan but his desire, workrate and commitment has to be admired.

He should tear them apart tomorrow, I just can't see Duffy and Ajer taming the beast that is Zlatan.

Must admit I find his form at this stage of his career pretty remarkable given it also includes coming back from a horrible injury. I also feel like we’re seeing less and less characters in the game and more and more PR robots so enjoy him while you can

Anyway, hopefully more of the same tomorrow from Ibra

Media dubbed that flick as disrespectful yet?

Must admit I find his form at this stage of his career pretty remarkable given it also includes coming back from a horrible injury. I also feel like we’re seeing less and less characters in the game and more and more PR robots so enjoy him while you can

Anyway, hopefully more of the same tomorrow from Ibra
The guy is genius when it comes to football. He’s an arrogant %^*& but I do like the winners attitude and his sense of humour with it.

The game needs more characters like this.

Zlatan's lifelong ambition is to play at the piggery. I predict a hat trick of own goals
e0cc76076055946ee38247767bf34a2c.gif

are you talking about Ibrahimovic?

I suggest you read his book, the guy is a mixture of humour, over confidence and basically ripping the pish out of himself. He is joking almost all of the time
Yes, fair enough if that's what he is doing. I've never heard anyone else say that's what he is doing so assumed he was just a big headed lady's front bottom.

Yes, fair enough if that's what he is doing. I've never heard anyone else say that's what he is doing so assumed he was just a big headed lady's front bottom.

The OP is correct, if you get a chance read the book. One of the best ever when it comes to sport.

He is brilliant.

As woeful as the filth have been this season I'd wait to see the line ups before parting with any cash. Wouldn't be surprised to see Milan rest a few of their first team.

Him and Trump seem like new men after suffering with Covid, what a front pairing! With Johnson doing the graft behind them.

I think Milan will be keen to keep their winning momentum, and thus will deal out a beating to the tims - I predict a Zlatan fest and a 5-0 pumping

I must admit I'm really looking forward to watching them take another pumping.

As an avid Milan watcher I’m not certain they will skud Celtic, is the French fella was playing for Celtic I’d be betting a draw to be honest.

I will say 2-0 Milan, however Milan don’t have a great squad/squad depth so they may rest players. Then again, this is probably their best chance of a trophy this season.

As an avid Milan watcher I’m not certain they will skud Celtic, is the French fella was playing for Celtic I’d be betting a draw to be honest.

I will say 2-0 Milan, however Milan don’t have a great squad/squad depth so they may rest players. Then again, this is probably their best chance of a trophy this season.
Come back on here after the teams are announced mate.
Might have a flutter.

Surprised to see that Milan were top of Serie A, although I remember Hearts went on a mental run a few years back at the start of the season. Only remember them stumbling through the Europa qualifiers. Be interesting to see how they line up tonight. Would like to see AC back to their best and would be even better seeing them on their way with a scudding of that mob.

Having had a quick look I see Calhanoglu is out, Pioli moved him in behind Zlatan after lockdown and incidentally they started to win games. Prior to that he was on the left, and I’m not joking when I say I’m quicker.

He’s going to be a big loss as Rebic is still injured also (their two creative players) although Leao has been covering for Rebic and contributing.

Milan will win the midfield battle because Kessie is your old school hard tackling box to box midfielder, if Bennacer is beside him he will be key to the ball retention. If Tonali starts then it’ll be entertaining to see him taking the piss out of Celtic’s midfield.

Milan are a very slow team, with the exception of Leao and Castijleo who might not even start. So they won’t be getting in behind Celtic.

Also, Theo Hernandez the left back is a goal machine for a left back and has a very bright future. But in all honesty the Milan squad is pretty average and it’s miracle Pioli has turned this around considering how awful he was this time last year.

I think with Hakan out milan will go to a midfield three, unless they play Diaz in there. Looking forward to this and getting to see Zlatan rough up some tims :))

Back