Press Conference Zungu back in training

Very worrying about Jack . Seems his knee problem is manageable but permanent by the looks of things . Hopeful Aribo can get some andrews salts into him and be ready , he’s good on the plastic with his control and mobility

Worrying turn of phase regarding Ryan Jack.

Hopefully nothing serious but, given our 7-10day injury record, when any of our players “pick up knocks” it gives me the fear.

How lucky are we to be able to consider resting our strikers at the weekend and have Jermain Defoe to bring on!
I think he makes every new piece of castors kit look superb too.
As has been said many times, a terrific acquisition for us. :)

Using the bibs vs not bibs technique from the training photos it looks like

McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Barjonas
Zungu
Hagi
Barker
Itten
Defoe

guessing on Goldson, Tav and Borna because they obviously played last night and were in recovery training

Using the bibs vs not bibs technique from the training photos it looks like

McLaughlin
Tav
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Barjonas
Zungu
Hagi
Barker
Itten
Defoe

guessing on Goldson, Tav and Borna because they obviously played last night and were in recovery training

That seems a good shout although I wouldn't be surprised to see Bassey come in for Borna.

Barjonas should be able to handle this.

Is Ryan Jack’s knee issue all from the assault from Kipre? The impact it’s still having us bring back my rage about the lack of action for that “tackle”.

I'd be going

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Zungu
Barjonas

Barker
Hagi
Itten

Defoe

If Barjonas cannot be brought in for a game like this, I don't see why he is still at the club.

Yes it allows some players a rest BUT no sentiment, we MUST win and the expectation on the team never changes regardless of selection

Back