Zungu Contract ?

Scratcho2021

Just read on Ibrox Noise that Zungu’s loan contract has been terminated following the Covid breach.. is this utter bollocks or any truth in this? Kinda makes sense given what’s happened and amount of games left where he’ll not feature. Thoughts bears...

I would be amazed if this wasn't the case.

Not a great loss IMO - tidy enough player but certainly no better than what we currently have in the engine room.

Just read on Ibrox Noise...
W6fMmp.gif

I'm assuming there's some sort of a get out clause for breach of contract. If there's not, any potential contract for next season onwards should be in the shredder.

Just depends on what player/ loan contracts have in place for misconduct. We could potentially send him back but I imagine we would still be liable for his wages.

I doubt we've terminated the loan per se. He won't play for us again and we won't take up the option - but we will still be paying whatever percentage of his wages we are committed to until the loan arrangement reaches its conclusion. Wouldn't surprise me to see him return to France right enough. No future in Glasgow.

It was a very strange deal in the first place in terms of him signing a new contract with his Club when his old one was close to and end, and then coming on loan with an agreed significant fee. I was worried there was an obligation to buy which is obviously rare but can happen (see Jamie Murphy’s transfer).

Not saying he’s a bad player, but I don’t think we’d be taking up the opportunity to buy him in the summer anyway.

Don’t know if it’s terminated already or not but I would be surprised if he’s still here next season. Maybe there’s still time for him but he hasn’t shown enough so far. Perhaps like Barker he is great in training; the coaches will have an opinion.

From what i have seen so far i am not sure SG, would excercise the option to buy him anyway.

See when we get presented with the trophy I hope he is nowhere near Ibrox. Same goes for the other idiots.

Reactions: VGM
I think he was unlucky in the timing of his arrival. Thankfully we’ve been fucking excellent and he’s been a bit part player at most.

It's all irrelevant. He still had much to do to merit a permanent contract and he'll not get an opportunity now. He'll not be seen in a Rangers jersey again.

Very silly boy. Who in their right mind shits all over their chance of playing for Rangers?

I have forced Ibrox Noise articles to be hidden from my news aggregator. They are constantly full of shite. File alongside Football Insider and Transfer Tavern.

I'm assuming there's some sort of a get out clause for breach of contract. If there's not, any potential contract for next season onwards should be in the shredder.
There's not a chance we'd have signed him next season. He's been pish whenever he's made an appearance.

It was a very strange deal in the first place in terms of him signing a new contract with his Club when his old one was close to and end, and then coming on loan with an agreed significant fee. I was worried there was an obligation to buy which is obviously rare but can happen (see Jamie Murphy’s transfer).
Could be way off but I got the impression that he wasn't near our first choice. Suspect we took a relatively inexpensive punt and it hasn't worked out.

Still can't really understand why he was hanging about with a bunch of 18/19 year olds in the first place. Bizarre individual.

Not that great a loss,I don't think he has the urgency required for the engine room of the team,maybe a bit harsh as I've not seen him in a full 90 minutes,but what I've seen, I'm not convinced.

Unless his club agree to it, we can't end it.

We are paying for him till the end of the season.

I doubt we've terminated the loan per se. He won't play for us again and we won't take up the option - but we will still be paying whatever percentage of his wages we are committed to until the loan arrangement reaches its conclusion. Wouldn't surprise me to see him return to France right enough. No future in Glasgow.

hopefully your wrong and he signs for Celtic

Back