Zungu destroyed by South African podcast over covid breach

What did Old John do at Totten-fücking-ham?
I think he's talking about Bongani Khumalo, who I'm sure was linked with us for years before going to Spurs and partying.

I don't even think he made an appearance.

EDIT: He's talking about Mbulelo Mabizela. Done for having dope in his system, along with drink driving offences.

Did nothing in his career.

At least we won’t have to read the bullshit posts under the official Rangers fb page anymore from the loonies who worshipped him lol

That is a good point that the lad in the glasses reiterates, in his own way.

It’s quite informative that these guys seem to believe there is a general risk that SA players could be perceived as Unprofessional .
There’s also the ethical point they make which I haven’t seen elsewhere re pulling Slack

I’ve spent some time in Mexico and whenever a local lad has a chance of the big time the whole country gets behind them as a symbol of hope for a better life (you should see how the F1 guy is treated - except interestingly Pena who they all thought was a twat). The conditions they typically come from are beyond our comprehension, utter poverty and corruption. I can envision certain South African players being held in similar regard, so for Zungu to fuk up has perhaps a wider reaction than you would think.

Harsh but fair. Guy’s obviously passionate about his countrymen doing well. Shame BZ doesn’t have the same passion.

He didn't hold back eh. He was completely correct also (except for the 40 point gap).

They are right. He's 28 and has just f'd up his Rangers career. I wonder what he's destined for now?

I did see elsewhere someone in SA suggest Zungu was being treated unfairly due to race. Rapidly shot down by his fellow countrymen I hasten to add. A good listen and while it is probably too late for him at Ibrox I hope he learns from his mistakes

I followed one of these click bait links to the Sowetan newspaper. He was getting slagged off in it, listing previous misdemeanors and basically saying he's an @rse.

I think he came here thinking he'd stroll it, he's been so far off the pace at times its bizarre. I dont doubt that hes got ability but hes made such an arse of it, its unreal.
Carlos Pena style of attitude without the booze, he's better off somewhere else hope he sorts his attitude right cos at 28 he's not got lots of years to fix it. Good luck to him with his next club.

Back