Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

You missed out till the next time..today was a chance we couldn't take our chances they did like they tend too..
in front of 50-60k and no away fans, Rangers and Celtic should be winning all their home old firm games.

Beale absolutely fucked the first one but there is high probability the last 2 will go to the home side, with Rangers ultimately winning the league with a couple of points to spare imo

Watching the bhoys at CelticTV

Pure Del Boy stuff - Europe has been eliminated from their childish brain cells -if they possess any!

Simple ambition - beat The Rangers

They had a decade to evolve when Rangers were dumped by the rogue SFA/SNP

It was kinda worth being dumped for a decade just to watch the patter of these utter imbeciles

Off to bed now

Quite happy as I really do think we have a manager who will fix our weaknesses and I believe we will win this league.

And ALSO we never have to explain to OUR kids about the stench that surrounds the piggery!

Bernardo hammered Goldson, no second yellow, just before that Sterling got the weakest yellow card of the match, then Johnston takes out Sima, should have been his second yellow. There were so many ridiculous decisions it's hard to keep up, however Dessers is terrible and that's being nice. The one "good" thing that came from Dessers walking the ball in like a 65 year old is that there can be no question he needs to go.

We had chances to score in the 1st half where selfishness took over and rather make a pass, a weak shot was made. McCausland could have put in Sima for an open 6 yard shot, and there was another chance he could put into Sima and took a shot instead, tired of losing to that mob.
After watching the highlights the chances we had in the first half were good chances. Only Hart’s save from McCausland caused him any real bother. Their goal to start the second half stopped any momentum we had built up and were never in it until the flurry in injury time.

Ref was happy to give out yellow cards but not when it meant a second. Sterling was booked for nothing and could have been sent off himself for the challenge later on. How Walsh deemed an elbow that he has given a free kick for not a yellow is a horrible decision.

He should be dropped to the lowest level we can and tell him to go find a new club. An utterly pathetic player - so slow he can't even get a shot off. For a manager that has to be a nail in the coffin move.
It’s sickening seeing it back. Get the shot away or play into Cantwell another that was missing yesterday

Dessers genuinely doesn't deserve an ounce of support going forward. It was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.
I wouldnt worry too much about him Devilman. He is one of the poorest strikers i have seen at Rangers. I am pretty certain the gaffer knows his skill level and will be replacing him as soon as is possible. He just has no one to put in there just now.

Dessers genuinely doesn't deserve an ounce of support going forward. It was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

The fans have been more than patient with him. Patience levels his ability never deserved. A competition winner who wouldn’t get a game for the Bens. We should tell him not to even bother turning up for training, what’s the point? Wasting our time.

Disgusts me that we couldn't take something & score, up against shite like Scales, Taylor & that Polish c**t.

We started poorly & I felt a goal unfortunately was coming. If Dessers had done his job it would have changed the game, guy is a disgrace.

We lost by 1 goal when the mhanks won't allow any away fans and almost the entire compliment of refereeing officials were mhanks.

If away fans were allowed and none of the refs were mhanks then we would have won. The tin pot SFL should do something about it.

lets not forget guys that the league wont be won or lost on todays result so lets just hit the field with a swagger and let the c***s know they are in a game

plus the pressure is massive for them which will see them make mistakes and they know it,in about them from the start and they will flap,plus knowing the baying hordes will be calling for heads if they lose which makes it all the more sweeter

i have no doubt the tramps are shitting a brick so lets use that to our advantage

NO SURRENDER!!
Your correct mate the league won,t be won today .but it puts down a marker.

Pure Del Boy stuff - Europe has been eliminated from their childish brain cells -if they possess any!

It was kinda worth being dumped for a decade just to watch the patter of these utter imbeciles

So their ambition is to beat a club they say dosn,t exist.

Don’t think Dessers can come back from that chance after seeing it back. Utterly pathetic
Yeah 100% agree, he shouldn't play on Tuesday or ever again, but who do we play up front ?...We desperately need a striker ,whether it's Shankland or AN Other, can Silva play that role?

That’s why we won’t win the league if he’s our best player. Jesus wept
I
People are still giving Tav s**t. It's so tiresome.
Maybe because he o
We lost by 1 goal when the mhanks won't allow any away fans and almost the entire compliment of refereeing officials were mhanks.

If away fans were allowed and none of the refs were mhanks then we would have won. The tin pot SFL should do something about it.
They are run by manks too though

Yeah 100% agree, he shouldn't play on Tuesday or ever again, but who do we play up front ?...We desperately need a striker ,whether it's Shankland or AN Other, can Silva play that role?
Thankfully he's repaid part of his fee with the goal in Spain but we've now seen enough and it' time to off-load him.

I've never seen a player who doesn't seem to recognise that he doesn't have ten minutes to get a shot away at goal.

Their captain even has us pegged, part of what he said after the game

"The boys were outstanding. We spoke before the game about bringing that intensity as when we play against them (Rangers) they do not deal with that intensity.

When you get after them you can press them and make them kick it out of the pitch and they will start to unravel."

I would say bar one game in the last 3 yrs we have came out slow and brought pressure onto ourselves, and they have punished us. The one game we did come out fast and pressed them, we demolished them, if my memory serves me correctly (my memory is shite though).

They don't say we don't exist. They say we are an 11-year-old club with the same supporters as the old club. They're still talking pish though.
Sorry mate but there aRe plenty of the scum who say we Don,t exist.so God knows where your getting that from.

They don't say we don't exist. They say we are an 11-year-old club with the same supporters as the old club. They're still talking pish though.
I say they are horrible bassas that follow a cult and a Club that brutally abused children over decades and covered it up. I couldn't care less about what they think of the Famous Glasgow Rangers. WATP and they are not.

Cantwell and Dessers were dire which cost us the game , IMHO Cantwell is a show pony .
He is a show pony for sure! Why do we let McGregor stroll around the field like he owns it. He should be man marked. Drop Cantwell and have someone man mark McGregor and we win that game every time.

2 wins in 12 us utterly soul destroying . Thsts the main thing today. Its not that the leagues over. Its not a disaster pointswise but its yet another loss to them. Will be 2 years since a meaningful win against them time we next play
30 odd points given to them.

Embarrassing.

That’s exactly what we need. Let’s hope Bisgrove is brave enough to back his manager and push this all the way of the park. If he doesn’t, we can wave any prospect of a league win goodbye.

Our manager got a yellow for shouting, they had a player sitting on a yellow, elbow one of ours with no 2nd yellow, explaination please?

During last weeks final, we had Shinnie committ around 20 fouls before he was given a yellow card towards the end of the game. The Celtic captain committed at least 16 fouls today before he was booked.

i could go on, it’s not even subtle now, it’s clear and simple cheating and once again, we have officials making decisions that have a major impact on the outcome of key games.

If Bisgrove doesn’t at least make a massive noise in the press for the next month demanding the voise recording between VAR and the officials, he is downright negligent.

I really do hope PC starts racking up fines against the club as he challenges the cheating.
If Bisgrove and Bennett don’t back the manager to the absolute hilt here, I want both of those spineless bastards out of the club.

Back