Match Thread Georgia v Scotland

Don't understand what the moanings about. Game means absolutely nothing and tbh, it makes a change from being a dead rubber, because scotlands already out.
Georgia are fighting for every foul and decision as if their lives depend on it when I'm fairly sure it's equally meaningless for both sides. Must've upset them by making them play in the rain.

Well our 3 best fullbacks are injured. Josh Doig should be playing though - much better than Taylor.
Yeah, I know why we’re in that situation. Just depressing to see.

Half of the fb options on the pitch shouldn’t even be in the squad next year.

Good shout on Doig, by the same logic Ferguson should have merited a starting berth tonight given his performances over in Italy too.

I'm sure it'll be one of Tierney, Hickey or Robertson in games that matter.
Absolutely. I think tonight is some proof that we don’t quite have the quality in reserve we might think we have.

Either that or the players are a bit too comfortable post-qualification.

I suppose if there was any game to turn in this sort of performance then it was once we’d done the hard work.

Was just about to say we deserved a draw though, and Shankland scores!

Amazing to hear Stewart saying that wasn’t a foul by Armstrong.

Rangers play does that and he’d be calling for a red.

Georgia have been an absolute disgrace all game. But, Scotland shouldnae have been chasing a draw.
Georgia are crap, as well as cheats.

Shankland seems decent but hearts will overprice him if we went in for him in January.

Shankland before people start nowhere near good enough for us if that's out level... 2nd place is our level

This opinion seems to have only became popular after 2016 when we returned to top flight.

Back when we won trophies regularly, players of shanklands level were throughout our team, a excellent striker for our league.

Back