Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - MATCH POSTPONED

It should be. Its their fault the games off. They had plenty warning and could've/should've traveled down yesterday. Any other country would punish the team for incompetence.
Could also punish the authorities for the appalling transport network. Today should have been a day we can travel in the Highlands. But the lack of investment and the lack of any other option than to travel by road is a huge handicap to folks in the Highlands.

For those advocating that Ross County are deducted 3 points, would they have thought the same for the recent Dundee v Rangers game if it was postponed rather than just delayed due to Rangers being held up due to traffic problems caused by the fog and roadworks?

It’s crap the game isn’t on but probably benefits the team. No risk of injuries, extra rest for the team etc but I’m not sure if it effects how the team will prepare etc

Hope the rain isn’t an issue at the weekend and we destroy the rotten mob in their own pit

The oldies that don’t do social media or that’ll be in for a surprise when they rock up tonight

Nah. We win it in the pitch. Awarded points and titles is what that lot do.
Yeah, I definitely agree with you there. It would've only been a slight inconvenience tonight, regarding Saturday. Ross County at home would've been a comfortable 3 points. Even more comfortable by the time we get round to playing them, players back & a few fresh faces in the door in the next few weeks.

No idea of where the problems lie on the roadways , probably Humza doesn’t either , but Was it an option to take the train ?
No idea but you'd of thought so. But considering that pishy tinpot club couldn't organise a bus yesterday then booking a train for 20+ people would've been mission impossible for that lot. Anyway, they would've had to pay for an overnight in Glasgow if they got a train and I think that's what they were trying to avoid by getting the bus down today :oops:

This might actually work in our favour, other than getting more rest. We know these players can bottle it against this lot, even when playing decent. I think now the pressure of going top will be off, if we beat them. So with that pressure off, we might go in and play to our strengths, rather than getting beat mentally, which gets in our way far to much. Not so much since big PC came in but you still need to look at Aris at home. I know we beat Betis away, but the pressure was off. 1-1 @ sheep-camp, mentally weak again. So here's hoping this takes that off mentally and we just go for it on Saturday.

Absolutely shocking - no text or email from the club!
You know that’s actually a good point tbf, a quick email fired out wouldn’t have hurt. Some folks won’t have been on socials if they were in the office, although suspect most will be in some form of chat

Back