Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - MATCH POSTPONED

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
VdokQFt.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

That’s good that this thread has been opened. At this moment in time it is the only Match that matters.

Maybe get some ITK info in here in the absence of a Press Conference?

Hoping Davies is available so we can rest both Goldson and Balogun.
Also hoping we see Jack and Lundstram on the bench to let us know they will be fit for Saturday.

Dundee away on 1st of Nov was the last time it felt like we gave a team a proper scudding.

Would like that to change tomorrow and go into Saturday with real momentum and confidence.

Will be happy enough with the 3 points all the same.

And for the love of God no more injuries please ffs!

An easy 3 or 4 nil win would be lovely.
No injuries and being able to take players off with half an our to go would be nice too.

Dundee away on 1st of Nov was the last time it felt like we gave a team a proper scudding.

Would like that to change tomorrow and go into Saturday with real momentum and confidence.

Will be happy enough with the 3 points all the same.

And for the love of God no more injuries please ffs!

No routine tonight and scud them saturday

It's a shame but it is all about match fitness and avoiding injury, so no late scares tonight. Get the job done in the first half. 3 points are all that matters and another clean sheet will be quite a bonus.

It’s another honking day of weather, strong wind and rain, just like Motherwell the other day.

Comfortable win and no more injuries please

Any chance the game is in danger given the heavy rain all day in Glasgow and the fifty or so Ross County fans having to travel through Highland blizzards ?

Any chance the game is in danger given the heavy rain all day in Glasgow and the fifty or so Ross County fans having to travel through Highland blizzards ?
None at all.

Its no worse than it was for the Motherwell game, and Ross County will bring so few fans they will be of no significance to a game being called off.

Looking at the Met Office it’s also just wind and rain like here around Dingwall

I love these games between Xmas and new year at Ibrox but I wish it was cold and frosty not pishing down.
Fecking weather is utterly depressing.

Some exciting goals and great football with 3 pts won by HT would cheer me up no end Rangers:cool:

I’d rest Goldson and Balogun if possible.

All guns blazing and try and get the game won by HT

Then get the big hitters off, Tav, Sima, etc and even Butland

Give Ross county a proper doing tonight please rangers. No injury’s or suspensions either please. 4-0 and of course a penalty to rangers.

Going to buy the game on Rangers TV tonight. Last time i done this i was unable to view it through my tv via my PS4 (used to work without issue) Are there any IT experts that know why it wont work on my ps4 now and if there are any other ways that i could get it on my TV?
Cheers

I love these games between Xmas and new year at Ibrox but I wish it was cold and frosty not pishing down.
Fecking weather is utterly depressing.

Some exciting goals and great football with 3 pts won by HT would cheer me up no end Rangers:cool:
Absolutely wild out there. Roads outside Ibrox main doors are totally flooded too. Hopefully calms down later

3 points are a must, followed by no new injuries, would be really nice to put this game to rest before half time and change some players for the second half. My only problem with that is our bench will be so poor, who comes on as replacements. Anyway, Rangers lets just get the 3 points please.

similar to the Motherwell game, get the points in the bag

I'm sure Ross County will be allowed to kick us off the park with 20 fouls before they get booked

Going to buy the game on Rangers TV tonight. Last time i done this i was unable to view it through my tv via my PS4 (used to work without issue) Are there any IT experts that know why it wont work on my ps4 now and if there are any other ways that i could get it on my TV?
Cheers
Sony got a bit twitchy around livestreams as folks were streaming fitbaw on their PS accounts. Best bet is linking your moby or laptop to your TV directly.

Surely another 3points tonight to keep the pressure on that other mob.
Score early, score often in the cry tonight.
Mon the Gers, just do it.

None at all.

Its no worse than it was for the Motherwell game, and Ross County will bring so few fans they will be of no significance to a game being called off.

Looking at the Met Office it’s also just wind and rain like here around Dingwall
Blizzards on the higher parts of the A9. Be crazy if so few fans travelling impacted the game at all.

That’s good that this thread has been opened. At this moment in time it is the only Match that matters.

Maybe get some ITK info in here in the absence of a Press Conference?
Over the Christmas period, most clubs speak to the media following the game before and don’t generally do MD-1 pressers.

Blizzards on the higher parts of the A9. Be crazy if so few fans travelling impacted the game at all.
It won’t. It would only be if the Ross County team bus couldn’t make it, and by the looks of the traffic report the A9 is open and moving, just shite conditions.

It will be fine, just miserable!

Edit: there’s been a crash on the A9 which has closed the road at Dalwhinnie, hopefully nothing major

Back