The Juniors - 23/24 Season

Bri RTID

Official Ticketer
anyone going to any

was hoping to be going down south for qpr - millwall but sadly no ticket so making do with a WOS match

We are taking in the Shortlees v Castlemilk game in the amateur Scottish Cup.

We are taking in the Shortlees v Castlemilk game in the amateur Scottish Cup.
got options for new grounds
Blantyre victs v johnstone burgh then pop into Rangers pub on main st after game

Lanark United v Kello rovers - nothing special just never been before

Bellshill ATH v Glenafton- new ground and a clash tribute in bellshill that night lol

I live a life only kings would dream of eh

Off topic but Cambuslang add Kit Cummins, striker from Beith, on loan for the remainder of the season. Mind seeing him at Glencairn and he didn't exactly over exert himself in games!

Trip to Beechwood tomorrow. 'Mon the 'Lok Now.

Taking my own grub though as the pie queue there is ridiculously slow due to the aging staff serving

Normally I would but my boys have had to postpone their match due to participating in the last 16 of the Scottish Cup.

But enjoy this lower level, especially you @colin :p

Mon the Vale.

Normally I would but my boys have had to postpone their match due to participating in the last 16 of the Scottish Cup.

But enjoy this lower level, especially you @colin :p

Mon the Vale.
Talbot v Pollok tomorrow

“Should” be a decent game but I’m hoping it’s shit and talbot win 1-0 :D

Talbot 2 Pollok 1

For a neutral it probably personified the blood n snotters of the junior age. Some football did break out but it wasn’t a vintage game.

Ref fucked it on both halves for both sides. Talbot really should’ve been down to ten men when Aaron Mason, already cautioned, was involved in an altercation with a pollok player. Bit of handbags ensued and the ref cautioned the wrong player (Wardrope)

Second half Bryan Boylan bursts through and was clean in on goal when he was brought down. Clear goalscoring opportunity. Ref only cautioned the Pollok defender.

pollok keeper had some decent saves but, amazingly, it wasn’t Longmuir in goals.

Talbot 2 Pollok 1

For a neutral it probably personified the blood n snotters of the junior age. Some football did break out but it wasn’t a vintage game.

Ref fucked it on both halves for both sides. Talbot really should’ve been down to ten men when Aaron Mason, already cautioned, was involved in an altercation with a pollok player. Bit of handbags ensued and the ref cautioned the wrong player (Wardrope)

Second half Bryan Boylan bursts through and was clean in on goal when he was brought down. Clear goalscoring opportunity. Ref only cautioned the Pollok defender.

pollok keeper had some decent saves but, amazingly, it wasn’t Longmuir in goals.

Rumsby was rightly booked, cover was coming back and he was 40 yards from goal.

Josh has been in goals for the last few games. I prefer him over Jordan.

Rumsby was rightly booked, cover was coming back and he was 40 yards from goal.

Josh has been in goals for the last few games. I prefer him over Jordan.
I honestly don’t think anyone would’ve caught Boylan if he hadn’t been hauled back no matter how far away he was. He’d probably have missed anyway :D

Jordan always has great saves against us. Obviously don’t see him against other sides so don’t know how he’s been performing but I think he’s up there with the best in the league.

Thankfully the Pollok media guy was there to capture the game. Christ knows where our guy was :( absolute waster that he is.

So we’ve established that the ref didn’t ruin the game. One talbot tan said it was a clear goal scoring opportunity, another fan said it wasn’t. Ffs

So we’ve established that the ref didn’t ruin the game. One talbot tan said it was a clear goal scoring opportunity, another fan said it wasn’t. Ffs
That’s football for you. We all have different opinions and, at games, vantage points @andy17x may have had a better viewpoint than I had. It happens. Maybe he’s right. Maybe I am :)

Gartcairn 0 Neilston 1

Nothing much to write home about. Was a stone wall penalty then Gartcairn were the better side for most of it and couldn’t score.

Thankfully the Pollok media guy was there to capture the game. Christ knows where our guy was :( absolute waster that he is.
Unless it is Darvel then the media guys at this level just do it voluntary and out of passion for the club they support. Bit harsh there not as if he/she is paid by the club and they will know Pollok do highlights for both sets of supporters anyway.

Good win for Cambuslang away to Meda. The Lang seem to be struggling behind the scenes but Billy and Paul do an amazing job of putting a competitive well drilled team out most weeks.

I see the Beith manager sent off again he is going to get hammered hopefully
Was at the game, Chris can’t help himself.
He was arguing with a Kilwinning Rangers player during the game don’t know what was said but on the Linesman’s say so he was sent off.
Beith won 3-2, Buffs had a man sent off for the second week on the trot which probably cost them getting something out of the game.
Spoke to Ian Durrant who was there with the new Buffs manager Chris Aitken who hopefully joins him there as part of the new management team.

Back