MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gerrard needs to step up and make a difference here. Take off the captain, who has been an embarrassment again, and show that the result matters more than anything at this club.

I'm Kilmarnock under Pedro levels of angry here. Today of all days and this is what we serve up.
Same here.

It’s knee jerk I know. But the thought came to me. Should we change management before failure with a chance to rescue it or wait until failure.

Sorry. I know it’s a bit daft. But today of all days we get this pish after a season mostly of crap :(

Absolutely stale, excellent last season but we rested on our laurels. We’ve missed out on a big sale, bank some cash and freshen things up.

Honestly, I'm just disappointed. After all the hurt we've been going through the last 2 days, I thought that would make the team come out guns blazing. This has been shocking tonight. Awful performance.
You 100% motivated for your work after losing a colleague or a friend?

Utterly disgusted with this level of performance tonight, Gerrard needs to answer some serious questions about how our season is panning out as the way things are going we will be overtaken pretty bloody quickly. The rate some of the players have regressed is frightening and he needs to make changes to his starting line up starting with our next game.

Some of these players are just not cutting it, we know they are good enough because we have saw them do it, but for some reason they are not performing and that is both on them and the Manager

Was trying to cheer myself up thinking at least we are still top of the league but 1 Hearts goal away from that changing.

Got to agree. These performances where going to turn into the results. Sadly it's tonight when you thought they might have gave a shit.

No idea why we persist with the same offenders when we're supposed to have two trusted players for each position.

I'm actually convinced these players can't play at Ibrox. Massive rebuild coming up next year. Not sure were the money will come from.

Back