MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly we were in a position where we could have buried celtic in the summer.

We didn't strengthen from a position of strength, and it looks like too many of the current squad have began to believe their own hype

If the players and management team think they can dine out on 55 any longer they'll soon realise the reality of being a Ranger.

We really, really need to sort out our season now, we can't continue to play like this.
We need to start with looking at our centre back and our right back. Who also happen to be our captain and vice captain and two of our most influential players. Our leaders in the park.

There are many issues in this team, but their current form is up there for me. Costing us big time.

Ryan Jack and Ryan Kent better come back as twice the players we’ve built them up to be because we look devoid of anything resembling champions.

Another terrible performance . Par for the course this season. The fact it’s not changing at all and we’re almost into November is worrying.

Simply not good enough, no excuses on a night we should have been running our hearts out and chasing everything.

Pathetic. Can we now finally start asking questions whether or not Gerrard is good enough to win us 56 ?

55 was amazing, but that's in the past now. This title is arguably far more important given what's at stake and we look like we're giving up already, and it's not even November.

Not surprised at boos.

That’s not title winning form or performances.

We are absolutely miles off it.

Miles off it.

Again!

I won't let tonight get me down as the bigger picture now is Walter. But after a period real questions need asked of our manager. I'll leave it for another time now. It tonight is as bad a result given opposition, occasion and the difference in the squads. Horrendous. And why the %^*& do rangers tv keep showing brown.

These performances are dire.

Is it the tactics? If not, the players need dropped for not carrying out the gameplan.

We are top, by the skin of our teeth. How long until the stuttering comes to a halt?

Something needs to change drastically and soon :(

Back