Dutch fans dance Links Recht

If we hopefully appoint Gio as manager, how good would it be, oranje day at hampden dancing left to right to the Links Rechts song the Dutch dance to. We play the song when we score at Ibrox aswell.
Literally just spent a good 15 minutes watching this very song but at a dance event with everyone dancing to it, absolute anthem and the DJ/singer is bonkers lol!

Catchy!

I'm all in. ---
party-smiley-048.gif
---

If it's to win the treble then I'm in. Don't want some Warburton - esque celebrations because of one game

Just need a Glasgow slant on a change of lyrics and a Rangers Links Recht would be a great anthem for a new oranje era at Ibrox :)) .

If we hopefully appoint Gio as manager, how good would it be, oranje day at hampden dancing left to right to the Links Rechts song the Dutch dance to. We play the song when we score at Ibrox aswell.
Let's just win the game and leave the choreography to Darcey Bussell.

They occasionally play the song at Ibrox already. Very catchy as the OP stated. The idea has been in my head all week.

Orange through and through
He’s from the Netherlands
Used to play with Rangers and became a champion
Legendary Dutchman
Van Bronckhorst is his name
Now he’s back at Ibrox with the champions again x 3

Gio - oh-oh-oh - (you know the rest!)

I should add - it doesn’t work if we appoint Frank Lampard!

Literally just spent a good 15 minutes watching this very song but at a dance event with everyone dancing to it, absolute anthem and the DJ/singer is bonkers lol!
Fcuk I really must be getting old wouldn't hear anything like that in hanger back in the day, kids birthday party yes club no

Back